Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51
Well, Recallback means Rewind, so there's two directions you could take: a time based dragon or a nostalgia based dragon.
The first one is pretty open ended, you could do a lot with just a dragon who maybe has some kind of close connection to time. Maybe a Light breed, since it could be all mystical and historically focused and maybe really weird looking.
Nostalgia based though? Well that's gonna be a Swiftwing.
Well, Recallback means Rewind, so there's two directions you could take: a time based dragon or a nostalgia based dragon.
The first one is pretty open ended, you could do a lot with just a dragon who maybe has some kind of close connection to time. Maybe a Light breed, since it could be all mystical and historically focused and maybe really weird looking.
Nostalgia based though? Well that's gonna be a Swiftwing.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
This content has been copyrighted by Nintendo. :D

(in all seriousness, perhaps a nature ancient with cool antlers?)
This content has been copyrighted by Nintendo. :D

(in all seriousness, perhaps a nature ancient with cool antlers?)
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
The Shadowbinder is quaking in her boots.

Maybe some kind of ethereal/spirit dragon? Half corporeal, half not, able to change states at will to slip into the shadows (like ink monsters disappearing into ink splotches haha)
The Shadowbinder is quaking in her boots.

Maybe some kind of ethereal/spirit dragon? Half corporeal, half not, able to change states at will to slip into the shadows (like ink monsters disappearing into ink splotches haha)
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
a new dragon that hates everyone, and everyone also hates them. lul
a new dragon that hates everyone, and everyone also hates them. lul
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
OH YEAH!!!!!!!! blood covered dog-doves!!! now THATS a breed. i'll take fifty ty ^_^

i'd like to imagine they're like...fluffy poofy bird-like dragons, super round bodies, with stumpy little legs and paws. maybe some back spines and stuff. piranha energy, small and cute but can strip a mirror carcass to the bone in 2 minutes
OH YEAH!!!!!!!! blood covered dog-doves!!! now THATS a breed. i'll take fifty ty ^_^

i'd like to imagine they're like...fluffy poofy bird-like dragons, super round bodies, with stumpy little legs and paws. maybe some back spines and stuff. piranha energy, small and cute but can strip a mirror carcass to the bone in 2 minutes
norvegicus is the scientific name for the brown rat so.....rats haha. i'm not sure how that would look.
norvegicus is the scientific name for the brown rat so.....rats haha. i'm not sure how that would look.
they/them
I like cherry blossoms, so basically imagine a pink gladekeeper!
I like cherry blossoms, so basically imagine a pink gladekeeper!
ANbDf4Q.gif
Perhaps a shadow and light themed modern tbh
Perhaps a shadow and light themed modern tbh
ccG5mjK.png
May have already responded here, but its just cats.
May have already responded here, but its just cats.
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
Ink-creature shadow dragon, if not some kind of robot dragon for lightning powered by fluids.
Ink-creature shadow dragon, if not some kind of robot dragon for lightning powered by fluids.
db12c55ac75b6c9e3f9303e540a21c04.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51