Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ridgebacks and water...
1 2
My favorite thing about ridgebacks will always be that they HATE water but ONLY eat seafood. hsgdkfsdf I love them
My favorite thing about ridgebacks will always be that they HATE water but ONLY eat seafood. hsgdkfsdf I love them
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
[quote name="Lucks" date="2022-07-29 07:54:05" ] My favorite thing about ridgebacks will always be that they HATE water but ONLY eat seafood. hsgdkfsdf I love them [/quote] Maybe that's how the borrowing & industrious behavior came to be? If you use a pulley system of nets, or "borrow" from your neighbors, you don't have to touch the sea at all to catch fish!
Lucks wrote on 2022-07-29 07:54:05:
Maybe that's how the borrowing & industrious behavior came to be? If you use a pulley system of nets, or "borrow" from your neighbors, you don't have to touch the sea at all to catch fish!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
As a serious answer, I would say pumps, tap, and of course, coffee.

As a less serious but still plausible answer, I remember there being a product in Japan? I want to say Japan? I think? Where you could buy some little gel spheres made to be super hydrating. They were intended as a disability aid for people with memory problems and sensory problems, who had trouble drinking water or remembering to drink water. You could eat them to stay hydrated. If any flight would develop tech like that, I would say Lightning would.

...And as a completely silly and ridiculous answer, I would say male Ridgeback snoots are secretly straws. No need to get your feet or face wet to drink. Females can just "borrow" water from the boys.
As a serious answer, I would say pumps, tap, and of course, coffee.

As a less serious but still plausible answer, I remember there being a product in Japan? I want to say Japan? I think? Where you could buy some little gel spheres made to be super hydrating. They were intended as a disability aid for people with memory problems and sensory problems, who had trouble drinking water or remembering to drink water. You could eat them to stay hydrated. If any flight would develop tech like that, I would say Lightning would.

...And as a completely silly and ridiculous answer, I would say male Ridgeback snoots are secretly straws. No need to get your feet or face wet to drink. Females can just "borrow" water from the boys.
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
[quote name="umbrellafella" date="2022-07-28 19:03:52" ] that does make me wonder...how do water ridgebacks manage, anyway? overly confident, super cocky ship captains that suddenly burst hysterically into tears when a drop of seawater hits them [/quote] Make ridgebacks suck up water through their nose like elephants, and drink it as such.
umbrellafella wrote on 2022-07-28 19:03:52:
that does make me wonder...how do water ridgebacks manage, anyway?

overly confident, super cocky ship captains that suddenly burst hysterically into tears when a drop of seawater hits them

Make ridgebacks suck up water through their nose like elephants, and drink it as such.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2