Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
@Khezu

I love the skin and the art behind it. 10/10
It really is perfect. Looks like a folklore creature from a story.
@Khezu

I love the skin and the art behind it. 10/10
It really is perfect. Looks like a folklore creature from a story.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
@CyclopSeeker
Oooh. That vista and avatar are so creepy...a match made in the darkest areas 10/10

(Edit: Betcha the next person is gonna have trouble rating xD
@CyclopSeeker
Oooh. That vista and avatar are so creepy...a match made in the darkest areas 10/10

(Edit: Betcha the next person is gonna have trouble rating xD
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire

Hmmm

You haven't made this easy.

Given you're using Marva's cloak of invisibility on your dragon, you've clearly put in the effort and thrown one over your vista too, just to make it match.

For that, Imma give you a well deserved 10/10
IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COMBO I'VE EVER SEEN
@NightmareFire

Hmmm

You haven't made this easy.

Given you're using Marva's cloak of invisibility on your dragon, you've clearly put in the effort and thrown one over your vista too, just to make it match.

For that, Imma give you a well deserved 10/10
IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COMBO I'VE EVER SEEN
Wishlist ~~~ USERNAME CHANGE! Formerly: KawaiiNeko15 2020-02-19.png
@KawaiiNeko15
7/10
the soft pink hues match neatly with the vista, but they could have a more intense purple tint for full score
all in all a good combo <3
@KawaiiNeko15
7/10
the soft pink hues match neatly with the vista, but they could have a more intense purple tint for full score
all in all a good combo <3
48541933_juO.png
@Kyn I would say 6.7/10 The colors match very well and I think the peeks of yellow are beautiful but kind of take away from the Boreal Wood feel. (If I may be so very bold but have you tried Trickmurk's vista? I think the odd hints of color in it might suit Elohim, just a thought/guess)
@Kyn I would say 6.7/10 The colors match very well and I think the peeks of yellow are beautiful but kind of take away from the Boreal Wood feel. (If I may be so very bold but have you tried Trickmurk's vista? I think the odd hints of color in it might suit Elohim, just a thought/guess)
Stuff will one day go here.
@LunaSea

I'm going to say 6/10!

The dragon doesn't really suit the vista, in my personal opinion. The blue of the runes along with the dark brown dragon seems a bit out of place with the black roses vista. It gives off a nice aesthetic however!
@LunaSea

I'm going to say 6/10!

The dragon doesn't really suit the vista, in my personal opinion. The blue of the runes along with the dark brown dragon seems a bit out of place with the black roses vista. It gives off a nice aesthetic however!
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@Kyandi

I'll have to say 7/10 - while I like the combo of the dragon and the vista, the halo kinda sets it off. Still very pretty though!
@Kyandi

I'll have to say 7/10 - while I like the combo of the dragon and the vista, the halo kinda sets it off. Still very pretty though!
XgFzLz3.gif
@Notepad
hmmm... 5.5/10
Completely irrelevant but the vista fits your name!
I guess the apparel sorta matches the books but the blue in the spiral is a little dark. It still looks great tho!
@Notepad
hmmm... 5.5/10
Completely irrelevant but the vista fits your name!
I guess the apparel sorta matches the books but the blue in the spiral is a little dark. It still looks great tho!
E6nL5Eq.png
@StormFire3105

Hmm I was going to give you a 4/10 cause of the brown, but it sort of matches the browns of your username and little icons in forum posts. In conclusion 7/10.
@StormFire3105

Hmm I was going to give you a 4/10 cause of the brown, but it sort of matches the browns of your username and little icons in forum posts. In conclusion 7/10.
giphy.gif
@Majroa

id say 8/10!! The colors match the vista pretty well and it has a whole aesthetic going on.
@Majroa

id say 8/10!! The colors match the vista pretty well and it has a whole aesthetic going on.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png