Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 315 316
@Lapizooka I'd say a 6/10, I'm not particularly fond of that dark blue dragon with the light blue vista. Though it's not the worst thing I've ever seen!
@Lapizooka I'd say a 6/10, I'm not particularly fond of that dark blue dragon with the light blue vista. Though it's not the worst thing I've ever seen!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Lapizooka

Gonna have to give you a 6/10 on this one- I love having the blue as a base color but the dragon seems a little too dark for this vista. I really like the accent you have on him, by the way! ^^

@Neraida , oops, ninja'd!

Also a 6/10- you're profile dragon is gorgeous, the accent really makes it stand out! However I don't particularly think a dragon of that style matches with a simple, mostly-monotone vista.
@Lapizooka

Gonna have to give you a 6/10 on this one- I love having the blue as a base color but the dragon seems a little too dark for this vista. I really like the accent you have on him, by the way! ^^

@Neraida , oops, ninja'd!

Also a 6/10- you're profile dragon is gorgeous, the accent really makes it stand out! However I don't particularly think a dragon of that style matches with a simple, mostly-monotone vista.
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
@StarGatherer

10/10!!
Love the arcane boy with the starfall vista!

@Galatheid
9/10
Love the spooky girl with that vista!
@StarGatherer

10/10!!
Love the arcane boy with the starfall vista!

@Galatheid
9/10
Love the spooky girl with that vista!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@Galatheid

8/10!! The hood and white eyes don't exactly go perfectly with the vista, but I still think it's absolutely gorgeous <33
@Galatheid

8/10!! The hood and white eyes don't exactly go perfectly with the vista, but I still think it's absolutely gorgeous <33
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
@Harganon

Solid 9/10! I really like how unique it looks - I don't see that Vista around often, and your avatar matches well in both colours and overall vibes. Lovely dragon. *-*
@Harganon

Solid 9/10! I really like how unique it looks - I don't see that Vista around often, and your avatar matches well in both colours and overall vibes. Lovely dragon. *-*
P0QFcvZ.png
@Vulpess

9/10 I dig it - the shadow primal does seem just a little bit out of place, but otherwise this is quite a nice combo.
@Vulpess

9/10 I dig it - the shadow primal does seem just a little bit out of place, but otherwise this is quite a nice combo.
XgFzLz3.gif
@Notepad 8/10!
Love the vista with your dragon because the dragon looks almost like the librarian?
The eyes match super well as well!
@Notepad 8/10!
Love the vista with your dragon because the dragon looks almost like the librarian?
The eyes match super well as well!
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
@BreezyDragon
8/10, I love the flowering nature theme but the colors kinda throw me off ;^; Love the marva eyes though <3!!!
@BreezyDragon
8/10, I love the flowering nature theme but the colors kinda throw me off ;^; Love the marva eyes though <3!!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Hoodies

Solid 10/10 from me!!! Your baby matches so well with the leaf colours of the vista, and even their eye colour with the dark scelera matches the branches. Beautiful. (Bonus your signature contributes so well omg)
@Hoodies

Solid 10/10 from me!!! Your baby matches so well with the leaf colours of the vista, and even their eye colour with the dark scelera matches the branches. Beautiful. (Bonus your signature contributes so well omg)
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Spinoride
9/10
I really love your avatar, and while he doesn't exactly technically fit the vista (it is the Guardian vista, after all :P) I love the background image, with the seaweed and coral and such, that really fits the avatar. Feels like I'm looking at a scene under the ocean :D
@Spinoride
9/10
I really love your avatar, and while he doesn't exactly technically fit the vista (it is the Guardian vista, after all :P) I love the background image, with the seaweed and coral and such, that really fits the avatar. Feels like I'm looking at a scene under the ocean :D
WYLy2Ui.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 315 316