Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=94575713][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/945758/94575713.png[/img][/url] [u][b][size=5]Hemimi | He/Them[/u][/size] [b]Christie | She/Her[/b] | Interacting: Rosies corpse Snow was still falling, though lighter then before. From the inn, a long trail of disturbed snow stretched out into the surrounding area. Footprints marked the trail, two sets, one of hooves and one of pawprints. In the distance, the silhouette of Hemimi and Christie stood, the former dragging something behind him. Despite the height difference, Hemimi still struggled. His arms looked as though they had been pulled out of their sockets multiple times, yet forcefully shoved back in despite the assumed pain. Rosies scales had been torn off in places, a testament to the struggle that dragging her brought. Hemimi, despite this, barely looked worse for wear. His feathers were crumpled in some spots, but were otherwise fine. Beside him, scampering around, was Christie. She was pushing the snow out of the way, her previous nurse dress added on with extra clothing, boots, and gloves. Together, the two worked in tandem, dragging Rosie towards... Something. They looked as though they had been out for a bit, slowly dragging her towards the larger piles of snow, blanketed under some distant trees. They seemed to be getting quiet close, all things considered. Just how long had these two been out here, slowly dragging their friends corpse to be preserved in snow? Long enough to not realize another murder had taken place, at least.
94575713.png
Hemimi | He/Them
Christie | She/Her

| Interacting: Rosies corpse

Snow was still falling, though lighter then before. From the inn, a long trail of disturbed snow stretched out into the surrounding area. Footprints marked the trail, two sets, one of hooves and one of pawprints. In the distance, the silhouette of Hemimi and Christie stood, the former dragging something behind him. Despite the height difference, Hemimi still struggled. His arms looked as though they had been pulled out of their sockets multiple times, yet forcefully shoved back in despite the assumed pain. Rosies scales had been torn off in places, a testament to the struggle that dragging her brought.

Hemimi, despite this, barely looked worse for wear. His feathers were crumpled in some spots, but were otherwise fine. Beside him, scampering around, was Christie. She was pushing the snow out of the way, her previous nurse dress added on with extra clothing, boots, and gloves. Together, the two worked in tandem, dragging Rosie towards... Something. They looked as though they had been out for a bit, slowly dragging her towards the larger piles of snow, blanketed under some distant trees.

They seemed to be getting quiet close, all things considered. Just how long had these two been out here, slowly dragging their friends corpse to be preserved in snow? Long enough to not realize another murder had taken place, at least.
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90402682][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/904027/90402682.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=3][color=D82903][b]-{ [u]BELTRAN[/u] }-[/b][/size][/color] [color=D82903][u]He/They/It[/u][/color][/center] [center][sub][i][color=D82903]Interacting w/: Hemimi and Christie (@SunSprite).[/color][/i][/sub][/center] [center][img alt="A thin divider that fades at the edges showcasing a wheat field bathed in golden sunlight."]https://i.imgur.com/1zfyDzS.png[/img][/center] ------ Pulling in a sharp breath, Beltran awakes with a start. Pain blooms in his ankle and he comes quickly to the realization that it was his own flailing about in his sleep, the way his leg had kicked out and met rather abruptly the far wall, that'd roused him to begin with. Though now as he regains his senses he notices something else is off, too. [i]Another.[/i] Goodness and he can [i]smell[/i] the poor thing this time. He exits his room, squeezing through the doorway and ducking through the halls. It all passes in a blur until he's outside, his focus simply on finding reprieve from the tragedy that had yet again befell the inn. Whatever growing sickness it is that's here is making him antsy, and the confining walls are of no help either. The cold air greets him like an old friend, with whispers in the wind and snowflakes that gather on his mane. He leans into the breeze for a moment, until something else greets him. There is a terrible ache in him at the sight. [i]Hemimi and..[/i] Well, he can't remember her name, the little imp, but she seemed kind enough. Then of course [i]Rosina[/i]. They're struggling, the two of them. That much is obvious. He stalks forth in silence and stops a short distance away, trying to avoid looming over the pair. "Where?" he rumbles lowly, voice soft and dreadfully hoarse from unuse. He had meant to say more, to utter a proper sentence instead of a single word, but it will have to do. It's the first thing he's gotten out in nearly a decade, so it might as well be this. The least he can do is offer to move Rosina's corpse, to bury her somewhere proper if that's what they seek to do. ------ [center][img alt="A thin divider that fades at the edges showcasing a wheat field bathed in golden sunlight."]https://i.imgur.com/MLnlyqQ.png[/img][/center]
90402682.png
-{ BELTRAN }-
He/They/It
Interacting w/: Hemimi and Christie (@SunSprite).
A thin divider that fades at the edges showcasing a wheat field bathed in golden sunlight.

Pulling in a sharp breath, Beltran awakes with a start. Pain blooms in his ankle and he comes quickly to the realization that it was his own flailing about in his sleep, the way his leg had kicked out and met rather abruptly the far wall, that'd roused him to begin with. Though now as he regains his senses he notices something else is off, too.

Another. Goodness and he can smell the poor thing this time.

He exits his room, squeezing through the doorway and ducking through the halls. It all passes in a blur until he's outside, his focus simply on finding reprieve from the tragedy that had yet again befell the inn. Whatever growing sickness it is that's here is making him antsy, and the confining walls are of no help either.

The cold air greets him like an old friend, with whispers in the wind and snowflakes that gather on his mane. He leans into the breeze for a moment, until something else greets him. There is a terrible ache in him at the sight.

Hemimi and.. Well, he can't remember her name, the little imp, but she seemed kind enough. Then of course Rosina.

They're struggling, the two of them. That much is obvious.

He stalks forth in silence and stops a short distance away, trying to avoid looming over the pair.

"Where?" he rumbles lowly, voice soft and dreadfully hoarse from unuse.

He had meant to say more, to utter a proper sentence instead of a single word, but it will have to do. It's the first thing he's gotten out in nearly a decade, so it might as well be this. The least he can do is offer to move Rosina's corpse, to bury her somewhere proper if that's what they seek to do.
A thin divider that fades at the edges showcasing a wheat field bathed in golden sunlight.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Peuj0QZ.png
Arlo's Ancient Artifacts Research Notes Giveaway!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RB7QgmP.jpeg[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color= B8860B]TALLIA[/size] [color= DAA520]she/her [color= DAA520]interacting with: fire and death but also inn staff @Storia @WyvernTales[/center] [img]https://imgur.com/0xycqv1.png[/img] The nest rustles as Tallia uncurls for the morning, stretching her tail out and then dropping to the ground in her room with a [i]thud[/i]. Petal shakes her wings out in tandem. It feels like a good day to get tea. The worst of the blizzard has passed, but the wind is still audibly rattling past the barred windows. The morning just [i]feels[/i] like cold. Tea and honey should bring back the warmth. Tallia just needs a bit of a recharge, then she can get back to [i]sales[/i]. Yeah. [i]Yeah[/i]. ([i]And maybe[/i], she thinks as she straightens her wing-drapes and adjusts Petal's collar, [i]it's time to write to Monterey. Not knowing how her girlfriend and bees are doing must be contributing to this strange mood.[/i]) It's also just so [i]quiet[/i]. Tallia bursts out of her room with a creeeeeak of old-door into an utterly silent hallway, and that just [i]isn't right.[/i] Quaint little inns like this should always be bustling with life and light- just like the day she arrived!- not echoing with the wind and... Smelling vaguely of barbecue. Tallia slinks down the hall, keeping Petal close to her side. The source of the smoke-scent does not take long to reveal itself. Luckily extinguished- but wow, holy Glademom, that door is [i]fudged[/i]. Tallia can't see much beyond it, just a heap of charred wood, but. Um. Someone should deal with that, either way. Maybe it's why everything's so quiet- surely whoever accidentally burned down their room must have alerted the rest of the guests, gotten everyone on edge. And maybe a nice little [s]promotion[/s] consolation gift would help! The rust on Tallia's mental gears shakes off in a flurry of glittery mind-flakes, and they spin jauntily in her brain as she pads down to the lobby. On her way to the front desk, she makes sure to grab three jars of honey from her stand. And then she rings the service bell with a talon and waits. ----- Tallia votes for [b]Nisha[/b]. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ltvJ1ux.png[/img]
RB7QgmP.jpeg
TALLIA
she/her
interacting with: fire and death but also inn staff @Storia @WyvernTales
0xycqv1.png

The nest rustles as Tallia uncurls for the morning, stretching her tail out and then dropping to the ground in her room with a thud. Petal shakes her wings out in tandem.

It feels like a good day to get tea. The worst of the blizzard has passed, but the wind is still audibly rattling past the barred windows. The morning just feels like cold.

Tea and honey should bring back the warmth. Tallia just needs a bit of a recharge, then she can get back to sales.

Yeah. Yeah.

(And maybe, she thinks as she straightens her wing-drapes and adjusts Petal's collar, it's time to write to Monterey. Not knowing how her girlfriend and bees are doing must be contributing to this strange mood.)

It's also just so quiet. Tallia bursts out of her room with a creeeeeak of old-door into an utterly silent hallway, and that just isn't right. Quaint little inns like this should always be bustling with life and light- just like the day she arrived!- not echoing with the wind and...

Smelling vaguely of barbecue.

Tallia slinks down the hall, keeping Petal close to her side.

The source of the smoke-scent does not take long to reveal itself. Luckily extinguished- but wow, holy Glademom, that door is fudged. Tallia can't see much beyond it, just a heap of charred wood, but. Um.

Someone should deal with that, either way.

Maybe it's why everything's so quiet- surely whoever accidentally burned down their room must have alerted the rest of the guests, gotten everyone on edge. And maybe a nice little promotion consolation gift would help!

The rust on Tallia's mental gears shakes off in a flurry of glittery mind-flakes, and they spin jauntily in her brain as she pads down to the lobby. On her way to the front desk, she makes sure to grab three jars of honey from her stand.

And then she rings the service bell with a talon and waits.

Tallia votes for Nisha.

ltvJ1ux.png
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86469369][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/864694/86469369.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][size=5] [b][color=#ff9752]D[/color][color=#ffac56]o[/color][color=#ffc05a]v[/color][color=#fed55e]e[/color][color=#fee962] [/color][/b] [emoji=phoenix feather size=1] [b][color=#ff9752]s[/color][color=#ffa555]h[/color][color=#ffb257]e[/color][color=#ffc05a]/[/color][color=#fece5d]h[/color][color=#fedb5f]e[/color][color=#fee962]r[/color][/b][/size] [size=4]interacting with: Lady Sundae (@WyvernTales), Tallia (@natsinabucket), a whole load of spiralling[/center] ----- [font=book antiqua][size=4]She couldn't smell the smoke, but she could sense things were going wrong the moment they did. She was too late, yet again - the guest room was burned down in flames, a large number of furniture ruined, and a pile of ashes remaining in the place where a dragon should be. Dove felt sick. She would be, if she wasn't already dead. This fire was not an accident. The way the pile of charred furniture remained at the now nonexistent door - it was deliberate. They [i]knew[/i] what they were doing. The ghost tried to wake up Sundae again - her heart sinking knowing she was still unwell. She tapped on her shoulder, before a different feeling took hold - familiar unease. Suspicion. Fear that a betrayal was about to happen. [i]The killer is among us. What if she... no, NO! Dove, stop, she isn't like the others.[/i] With her panic mounting, she almost didn't hear the ringing of the bell from their main counter. Not waiting for Sundae's response (if any), Dove rushed to the location, finding herself face-to-face with the Bogsneak guest who had brought them all the honey. [i]She must have seen the crime scene. Oh no. Oh no, what if she was the one who did it. I can't trust anyone. This has happened before - NO! Stop. Stop assuming the worst of your guests, and no, Lady Sundae would never... never... right?[/i] In her spiraling despair and anxiety, Dove managed to scrawl out a message on paper to the waiting guest. [i][b]We're so sorry. We don't know what happened either, but the inn is in danger, and Lady Sundae is still sick. Please warn the inn, if you can, and make sure no one else gets to the ruined hallway.[/b][/i] ----- [center][font=book antiqua][size=5]Dove votes for [b]Nisha[/b].
86469369.png

Dove she/her
interacting with: Lady Sundae (@WyvernTales), Tallia (@natsinabucket), a whole load of spiralling

She couldn't smell the smoke, but she could sense things were going wrong the moment they did.

She was too late, yet again - the guest room was burned down in flames, a large number of furniture ruined, and a pile of ashes remaining in the place where a dragon should be.

Dove felt sick. She would be, if she wasn't already dead. This fire was not an accident. The way the pile of charred furniture remained at the now nonexistent door - it was deliberate. They knew what they were doing.

The ghost tried to wake up Sundae again - her heart sinking knowing she was still unwell. She tapped on her shoulder, before a different feeling took hold - familiar unease. Suspicion. Fear that a betrayal was about to happen.

The killer is among us. What if she... no, NO! Dove, stop, she isn't like the others.

With her panic mounting, she almost didn't hear the ringing of the bell from their main counter. Not waiting for Sundae's response (if any), Dove rushed to the location, finding herself face-to-face with the Bogsneak guest who had brought them all the honey.

She must have seen the crime scene. Oh no. Oh no, what if she was the one who did it. I can't trust anyone. This has happened before - NO! Stop. Stop assuming the worst of your guests, and no, Lady Sundae would never... never... right?

In her spiraling despair and anxiety, Dove managed to scrawl out a message on paper to the waiting guest.

We're so sorry. We don't know what happened either, but the inn is in danger, and Lady Sundae is still sick. Please warn the inn, if you can, and make sure no one else gets to the ruined hallway.

Dove votes for Nisha.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
The Journalist thinks for a while and feels like he should vote for Tallia.

(The hurricane hit us hard and we've been out of electricity for nearly 12 hours now. Our food hopefully isn't bad. Idk when I'll be able to get back to Discord or this game, do here is my vote.)
The Journalist thinks for a while and feels like he should vote for Tallia.

(The hurricane hit us hard and we've been out of electricity for nearly 12 hours now. Our food hopefully isn't bad. Idk when I'll be able to get back to Discord or this game, do here is my vote.)
DD-left-20240209193054.pngArt-shop.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSornieth-Sagas.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90402682][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/904027/90402682.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=3][color=D82903][b]-{ [u]BELTRAN[/u] }-[/b][/size][/color] [color=D82903][u]He/They/It[/u][/color][/center] [center][sub][i][color=D82903]Interacting w/: None.[/color][/i][/sub][/center] [center][img alt="A thin divider that fades at the edges showcasing a wheat field bathed in golden sunlight."]https://i.imgur.com/1zfyDzS.png[/img][/center] ------ Having given it thought and mulling over the options, Beltran finally comes to a conclusion. ------ [center][img alt="A thin divider that fades at the edges showcasing a wheat field bathed in golden sunlight."]https://i.imgur.com/MLnlyqQ.png[/img][/center] [center][color=D82903]Beltran votes for [b]Nisha[/b].[/color][/center]
90402682.png
-{ BELTRAN }-
He/They/It
Interacting w/: None.

Having given it thought and mulling over the options, Beltran finally comes to a conclusion.
Beltran votes for Nisha.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Peuj0QZ.png
Arlo's Ancient Artifacts Research Notes Giveaway!
Holly felt numb, this was all too much for her to handle right now. She spent the day helping Hemimi and Beltran, preserving Rosina's corpse to be revived later.

She then trudged back through the snow into her room, she has never gotten so much sleep, her dark urge happy.

Holly votes for Nisha
Holly felt numb, this was all too much for her to handle right now. She spent the day helping Hemimi and Beltran, preserving Rosina's corpse to be revived later.

She then trudged back through the snow into her room, she has never gotten so much sleep, her dark urge happy.

Holly votes for Nisha
MOW1vTn.png
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33253761][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/332538/33253761.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][emoji=sun size=1] [b][color=blue][i]Lady Sundae[/i][/color][/b] [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center] Interacting with: nobody, she's still sick... :,) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The fever was back. Marmalade and Dove, the poor dears, were handling all of her normal duties and were stuck with... whatever was going on out there. It had to be important, the commotion outside her door never seemed to end, but the strange affliction tying her to her bed wouldn't let up. She could barely muster up the strength to eat the food trays Marmalade brought her, drink the ever-full pitcher Dove kept refilling, and circle a word on the list the two kept shoving in front of her aching, snot-stuffed snout. What a poor host she was... hopefully things don't get any worse from here. --------------------------- Lady Sundae votes for [b]Nisha[/b]
33253761.png
Lady Sundae
Interacting with: nobody, she's still sick... :,)

The fever was back. Marmalade and Dove, the poor dears, were handling all of her normal duties and were stuck with... whatever was going on out there. It had to be important, the commotion outside her door never seemed to end, but the strange affliction tying her to her bed wouldn't let up. She could barely muster up the strength to eat the food trays Marmalade brought her, drink the ever-full pitcher Dove kept refilling, and circle a word on the list the two kept shoving in front of her aching, snot-stuffed snout. What a poor host she was... hopefully things don't get any worse from here.

Lady Sundae votes for Nisha
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=94575713][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/945758/94575713.png[/img][/url] [u][b][size=5]Hemimi | He/Them[/u][/size] [b]Christie | She/Her[/b] | Interacting: Christie was the one to put in the final vote, Hemimi having curled into a ball after all was said and done. Hemimi votes for [b]Nisha[/b]
94575713.png
Hemimi | He/Them
Christie | She/Her

| Interacting:

Christie was the one to put in the final vote, Hemimi having curled into a ball after all was said and done.

Hemimi votes for Nisha

pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95334441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/953345/95334441.png[/img][/url] [size=6][color=pink] HYDRANGEA [/size][/color] It/its Interacting with itself [emoji=crystal ball size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=white gem size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=crystal ball size=1][/center] Hydrangea wakes up from the pile of pillows and blankets it had been resting in. It got up slowly, stretched, and bounced out to the hallway. Huh. Had that smell been there yesterday? (Smoke! Ash! Fire! She had to go, she had to leave ...) That was interesting. Hydrangea looked around again. At the end of the hallway, there were some charred pieces of wood and ash. The poor wood. It hoped that it wouldn't meet a similar fate. Wait. If it didn't want to be burnt- it needed to know who had set the blaze. That was a good idea, it thought. Hydrangea votes [b]Nisha[/b]
95334441.png
HYDRANGEA
It/its
Interacting with itself

Hydrangea wakes up from the pile of pillows and blankets it had been resting in. It got up slowly, stretched, and bounced out to the hallway. Huh. Had that smell been there yesterday? (Smoke! Ash! Fire! She had to go, she had to leave ...) That was interesting. Hydrangea looked around again. At the end of the hallway, there were some charred pieces of wood and ash. The poor wood. It hoped that it wouldn't meet a similar fate. Wait. If it didn't want to be burnt- it needed to know who had set the blaze. That was a good idea, it thought.

Hydrangea votes Nisha
rnIEtmb.pngZviG3KJ.png