Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Mafia Game Thread] Lollipop, Lollipop!
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 286 287
But why would their true selves jail Stan?

Wait.
Wait she did that on purpose I think. I asked poly after that reveal if my bunbuns weren't voting with me anymore. He said they were and they had and something else must have interfered. Stan was... oh, just check and it was Devourer of Souls not Shadows. Argh

*fails in concern*
But why would their true selves jail Stan?

Wait.
Wait she did that on purpose I think. I asked poly after that reveal if my bunbuns weren't voting with me anymore. He said they were and they had and something else must have interfered. Stan was... oh, just check and it was Devourer of Souls not Shadows. Argh

*fails in concern*
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
In lore: I'm a bird? Hmm...

Because I'm dying, I'll reveal my possible reasoning: I'm Neutral. I could've sided with either Town or Mafia on death, though I chose Town. Now, I never revealed my alignment because I decided to use it to play meat shield for any Town member I could attract a nightkill away from. It's also partially why I chose to play a pro-town Neutral - that would keep me alive for longer, and hopefully keep me from being lynched, as it's the only death I can't get a win for. Plus, I did get roleswapped with a BunBun...

Edit: @raiccoon
In lore: I'm a bird? Hmm...

Because I'm dying, I'll reveal my possible reasoning: I'm Neutral. I could've sided with either Town or Mafia on death, though I chose Town. Now, I never revealed my alignment because I decided to use it to play meat shield for any Town member I could attract a nightkill away from. It's also partially why I chose to play a pro-town Neutral - that would keep me alive for longer, and hopefully keep me from being lynched, as it's the only death I can't get a win for. Plus, I did get roleswapped with a BunBun...

Edit: @raiccoon

He/him | FRT+1 x
@raiccoon

Yeah, SmashedFish is the baker as far as I can tell.
@raiccoon

Yeah, SmashedFish is the baker as far as I can tell.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon D:

@ThisOneIsBlue the bunbun's true selves jailed Dusky (apparently another birb)
@DuskyFlareon D:

@ThisOneIsBlue the bunbun's true selves jailed Dusky (apparently another birb)
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
tf
tf
[quote name="raiccoon" date=2017-02-27 19:29:00] [quote name="polygone" date=2017-02-23 18:38:29] EoTN 6 ~~~~~ Turns out, [b]the bird had a secret. Coconuts. Yes, coconuts[/b]. No, I don’t mean- you shouldn’t even be thinking of things like that. Seriously. I mean they had like, the actual coconut fruit. In their basket. They picked them up from a store at some point and- [b]ANYWAY they throw the damn coconuts at the BunBuns, managing to break one of their necks. They didn’t like this, of course, and ran off to regroup [/b]while the new town ‘leader’ used this opportunity to blow open the jail cell wall. Then she grinned madly at the bird, speaking in a broken voice. “Why hello there. Good news, we won’t be jailing anyone anymore...” Elsewhere, the baker and the joker were emptying stage rockets of their black powder and fitting them into treats in an attempt to create some rather explosive tasting goods. Unfortunately an accident blew up the joker, leaving the baker alone to finish his task. ~~~~~[/quote] correct me if i'm wrong but isn't /SmashedFish the baker? also [b]new town 'leader'[/b] i really don't like this? [/quote] Nope. Not liking that either. Also, why the murder of the bunbuns? Was it some sort of trade off?
raiccoon wrote on 2017-02-27:
polygone wrote on 2017-02-23:
EoTN 6
~~~~~
Turns out, the bird had a secret. Coconuts. Yes, coconuts. No, I don’t mean- you shouldn’t even be thinking of things like that. Seriously. I mean they had like, the actual coconut fruit. In their basket. They picked them up from a store at some point and- ANYWAY they throw the damn coconuts at the BunBuns, managing to break one of their necks. They didn’t like this, of course, and ran off to regroup while the new town ‘leader’ used this opportunity to blow open the jail cell wall. Then she grinned madly at the bird, speaking in a broken voice. “Why hello there. Good news, we won’t be jailing anyone anymore...”

Elsewhere, the baker and the joker were emptying stage rockets of their black powder and fitting them into treats in an attempt to create some rather explosive tasting goods. Unfortunately an accident blew up the joker, leaving the baker alone to finish his task.
~~~~~

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't /SmashedFish the baker?

also new town 'leader' i really don't like this?
Nope. Not liking that either. Also, why the murder of the bunbuns? Was it some sort of trade off?
@raiccoon

I think so, that's weird though.
@raiccoon

I think so, that's weird though.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
-.- the baker (fish) and the joker (guzma) were doing things when the joker (guzma) got blown up. Then the joker (guzma) died. -.-
-.- the baker (fish) and the joker (guzma) were doing things when the joker (guzma) got blown up. Then the joker (guzma) died. -.-
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon

Oh and my vista has birds and fire on it, if that plays into anything. It's a vista I used since before the game, though.
@raiccoon

Oh and my vista has birds and fire on it, if that plays into anything. It's a vista I used since before the game, though.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@raiccoon Thank you for the correction, I read out of order and a bit too fast.
@raiccoon Thank you for the correction, I read out of order and a bit too fast.
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 286 287