Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
@Ganondorf

Okay, I'll have nests available after rollover tonight, so send 'em over whenever ^__^
@Ganondorf

Okay, I'll have nests available after rollover tonight, so send 'em over whenever ^__^

@AetheriumAeon* @AetherSeer @AmmieKatt @amuseoffirebane @Annobethal @AquaSoars @BotanyBlack @ClockworkFlames* @clover61 @DanitheET @DeltaDawn37* @flowerpower12345 @Gallant @Ganondorf @GinnySheep @Hailey @ilexopaca @Kaisen @lavarift @Libi @Littlehenryboo @mechanical @napstabl00k @Nixifer (hiatus) @PalominoPrincess @Pendragyn @PlushiePalooza @Polarstern* @rainerain @Spooner @Succubuslust @SummerLark @Valtristus @Viatrixa @Velifer @VoyagerII @watercress @wylde13* @Zaggy @ZoeyRedbird

Hi guys, quick update from me.

I’m currently pulling 15 hour days, 6 days a week for work so I’m a bit in and out and trying to do that and keep my lair going, you can still message me and finds are still going into the bank and being logged and if you need a gene or two to complete a wish, come and see me and I can see what I can throw together for you.
Do note, some genes are that expensive that I personally find them, and that doesn’t worry me, but I could take a week to get it in.

For those still on my badge making list, I haven’t forgotten, I just haven’t had time to put them together, but I know who you are and I will have them done as soon as my work season finishes.

If anyone is interested in using any of my dragons for a breeding project, if they fit the right colour combo for a wish, hit me up people, I have no problems loaning out a dragon, but their bio will say if they are to come back or not.

Well done for all those wishes that have been completed!
Your all doing an amazing job!

Loves
~Lust

@AetheriumAeon* @AetherSeer @AmmieKatt @amuseoffirebane @Annobethal @AquaSoars @BotanyBlack @ClockworkFlames* @clover61 @DanitheET @DeltaDawn37* @flowerpower12345 @Gallant @Ganondorf @GinnySheep @Hailey @ilexopaca @Kaisen @lavarift @Libi @Littlehenryboo @mechanical @napstabl00k @Nixifer (hiatus) @PalominoPrincess @Pendragyn @PlushiePalooza @Polarstern* @rainerain @Spooner @Succubuslust @SummerLark @Valtristus @Viatrixa @Velifer @VoyagerII @watercress @wylde13* @Zaggy @ZoeyRedbird

Hi guys, quick update from me.

I’m currently pulling 15 hour days, 6 days a week for work so I’m a bit in and out and trying to do that and keep my lair going, you can still message me and finds are still going into the bank and being logged and if you need a gene or two to complete a wish, come and see me and I can see what I can throw together for you.
Do note, some genes are that expensive that I personally find them, and that doesn’t worry me, but I could take a week to get it in.

For those still on my badge making list, I haven’t forgotten, I just haven’t had time to put them together, but I know who you are and I will have them done as soon as my work season finishes.

If anyone is interested in using any of my dragons for a breeding project, if they fit the right colour combo for a wish, hit me up people, I have no problems loaning out a dragon, but their bio will say if they are to come back or not.

Well done for all those wishes that have been completed!
Your all doing an amazing job!

Loves
~Lust
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
Thank you for the update, Lust! 15 hours 6 days a week, ouch. @Succubuslust

@DragonladyNatz @Pendragyn @Rosannah15
@AetherSeer @Blucbcrry @nika @Roheryn
@Aelfrey @Chasty @RainbowGay @Ryuuna @VioletWind

Hello! I am in need of a Fire, Wind, or Arcane nest today, if anyone has one! Thank you!
Thank you for the update, Lust! 15 hours 6 days a week, ouch. @Succubuslust

@DragonladyNatz @Pendragyn @Rosannah15
@AetherSeer @Blucbcrry @nika @Roheryn
@Aelfrey @Chasty @RainbowGay @Ryuuna @VioletWind

Hello! I am in need of a Fire, Wind, or Arcane nest today, if anyone has one! Thank you!
@Ganondorf
I believe I was put on the wrong list - I'm currently in Earth.
Unfortunately, I can't help you out with hosting a nest this time!
@Ganondorf
I believe I was put on the wrong list - I'm currently in Earth.
Unfortunately, I can't help you out with hosting a nest this time!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn, oops, I totally did screw that up, my bad! I have corrected it.
@Roheryn, oops, I totally did screw that up, my bad! I have corrected it.
@Ganondorf
I've got a nest if you still need
@Ganondorf
I've got a nest if you still need
2964192.png
120.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU TERRY PRATCHETT
120.png

5893350.png
120.png
@Ganondorf
Can you please remove me from the wind list? I realise now that with a very active hatchery I very rarely have free nests to lend :(
@Ganondorf
Can you please remove me from the wind list? I realise now that with a very active hatchery I very rarely have free nests to lend :(
@Pendragyn, sent, thank you!
@Chasty, done, thanks for letting me know!
@Pendragyn, sent, thank you!
@Chasty, done, thanks for letting me know!
@Aelfrey @RainbowGay @Ryuuna @VioletWind

Hello! I am in need of two wind nests, one today and one tomorrow! Thank you!
@Aelfrey @RainbowGay @Ryuuna @VioletWind

Hello! I am in need of two wind nests, one today and one tomorrow! Thank you!
@Ganondorf I can help with the nesting (Ice) :)
@Ganondorf I can help with the nesting (Ice) :)
5u5X0gB.png