Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
@Ganondorf I've switched to lightning more recently. Could you switch me to the lightning nester list please?
@Ganondorf I've switched to lightning more recently. Could you switch me to the lightning nester list please?
beSyfKR.png
@JaneJessica & @Ryuuna done and done, thank you very much!
@JaneJessica & @Ryuuna done and done, thank you very much!
@Ganondorf

If I'm on a list, I found the color dragon I was looking for, so I am no longer in need of it. Thank you!
@Ganondorf

If I'm on a list, I found the color dragon I was looking for, so I am no longer in need of it. Thank you!
Peachy_Worm_tiny.pngqauPMJ7.png
Peachy_Worm_tiny.png
@CroneOfDragons, I'm not finding you on the list, hmm. Did you ever go by a different name?
@CroneOfDragons, I'm not finding you on the list, hmm. Did you ever go by a different name?
@Ganondorf

No I had responded to the thread on page 61. I wasn't sure if I had been added or not, but wanted to let the thread know just in case :)
@Ganondorf

No I had responded to the thread on page 61. I wasn't sure if I had been added or not, but wanted to let the thread know just in case :)
Peachy_Worm_tiny.pngqauPMJ7.png
Peachy_Worm_tiny.png
@Ganondorf

I will have 1 wind nest available 7/23, others later in the week if no one else is available for them!
@Ganondorf

I will have 1 wind nest available 7/23, others later in the week if no one else is available for them!
@Ganondorf Looks like you need more Wind nesters! @Aetherseer has been kindly lending a nest to my own project for so long, I would like to pay it back to the Foundation. I don't have the time to be a full working Breeder, but I am inclined to take on projects for dreamies and have a few currently going (including one for someone else)! Please consider me as a nesting partner for all your light-green-eyed needs. I love to give, and my nests are largely unused.
@Ganondorf Looks like you need more Wind nesters! @Aetherseer has been kindly lending a nest to my own project for so long, I would like to pay it back to the Foundation. I don't have the time to be a full working Breeder, but I am inclined to take on projects for dreamies and have a few currently going (including one for someone else)! Please consider me as a nesting partner for all your light-green-eyed needs. I love to give, and my nests are largely unused.
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@FoggyDownpour @Loire @nuttysaladtree @SummerLark
Anyone happens to have a nest (or two) available? please and thank you!
@FoggyDownpour @Loire @nuttysaladtree @SummerLark
Anyone happens to have a nest (or two) available? please and thank you!
45797576.png
Posting a comment so I don't loose this thread x.x
Posting a comment so I don't loose this thread x.x
image_zpszialutu2.png
@Libi, I have nests available, if you still need 'em.
@Libi, I have nests available, if you still need 'em.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?