Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
@BomberBrat Very sorry about the misunderstanding. Is there anything I can do to make up for it? Any breeders and such who need food?
@BomberBrat Very sorry about the misunderstanding. Is there anything I can do to make up for it? Any breeders and such who need food?
@blackbeltgi
It's cool I'm sorry if I seemed snippy, it's just the 4th time in the last few days someone has said something like that. I know that on page 212 or 211 of the thread here there are a few breeders who listed food they need. There is also a list of breeder food needs on the very first post. Donations are always welcome :)
@blackbeltgi
It's cool I'm sorry if I seemed snippy, it's just the 4th time in the last few days someone has said something like that. I know that on page 212 or 211 of the thread here there are a few breeders who listed food they need. There is also a list of breeder food needs on the very first post. Donations are always welcome :)
@BomberBrat I'd just hate to irritate you about something to do with this, this is just an amazing resource and I'm honestly so happy this exists. I'll check out those food needs!
@BomberBrat I'd just hate to irritate you about something to do with this, this is just an amazing resource and I'm honestly so happy this exists. I'll check out those food needs!
@BomberBrat hey, I sent you a PM just in case you didn't get it. also, I don't see my old or new username in the spreadsheet.
@BomberBrat hey, I sent you a PM just in case you didn't get it. also, I don't see my old or new username in the spreadsheet.
@BomberBrat @Spooner I'm not sure who to ping, guys, so I'm sorry if I pinged wrong persons. I have a chance to buy potential mom for my wish, please let me know if you can/will use her, if so I'll buy her and send to appropriate person! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8330998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83310/8330998_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BomberBrat @Spooner I'm not sure who to ping, guys, so I'm sorry if I pinged wrong persons.
I have a chance to buy potential mom for my wish, please let me know if you can/will use her, if so I'll buy her and send to appropriate person!

8330998_350.png
@Geronima -

She looks like she'd be a great mom for your wish. Go ahead and buy her, and you can keep her yourself until she's ready to breed. Then, you can coordinate with @Spooner, who has the dad, about where to send them to nest. :)
@Geronima -

She looks like she'd be a great mom for your wish. Go ahead and buy her, and you can keep her yourself until she's ready to breed. Then, you can coordinate with @Spooner, who has the dad, about where to send them to nest. :)
8d7o509.png
@KillerofChickens - I made an attempt at breeding your wish this week. Didn't get colors in your exact ranges, but both babies came pretty close. Would either of these babies be all right to fulfill your wish? If so, I'll look into the gene scrolls (and the breed scroll, for the Spiral) that they would need. Or, I'm happy to try again next month. Just let me know, okay? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8327673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83277/8327673_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8327672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83277/8327672_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KillerofChickens -

I made an attempt at breeding your wish this week. Didn't get colors in your exact ranges, but both babies came pretty close. Would either of these babies be all right to fulfill your wish? If so, I'll look into the gene scrolls (and the breed scroll, for the Spiral) that they would need. Or, I'm happy to try again next month. Just let me know, okay?

8327673_350.png

8327672_350.png
8d7o509.png
reserved
This is a really cool idea btw
reserved
This is a really cool idea btw
m8aFFXb.gif
Announcements From The Founder
50 WISHES FILLED!!!

That's right! 50 wishes have been filled!!

Also, please join me in congradulating @PlushiePalooza on their promotion to officer! Plushie is now the Project Assistant, promoted to help @HereBeDragons and @Bomberbrat assign wishes!

And a heads up, Due to some changes that need to be made within DWF, the forum will be moving again. The new forum will be up and running within a week, so watch your pings!!

That's all for now!

@RavenKara - Founder, President
@BomberBrat - Vice President
@JOFY892 - Fundraising Manager
@BabylonsFall - Gene Master
@HereBeDragons - Project Manager
@PlushiePalooza - Project Assistant
@Kalahira - Spreadsheet Manager
@Kitana - Dragon Nursery

Breeders:
@GadzooksTD @RyoseiHime @Spooner @frozenpumpkin @Sucrechat
@Pendragyn @Polarstern @SayaSayomi @Riverspirit86 @Dyrim
@Win @Viatrixa @Azteca @Euphemia @ArtimisNight
@SketchySituation @MockNJay @Rhyvendra @Pyrrhia @DarkTrickster
@ShatteredByLoss @Clown @DarkTrickster@MetalDawn71
@Skellington @Zebeyithra @Khazarian @bluesnowwolff @Kamimura
@Morichinatsu @Bwee @BotanyBlack @wylde13 @snapdraegyn
@rainerain @DiamondStorm @profmeowmers @AetherSeer @Desdinova
Announcements From The Founder
50 WISHES FILLED!!!

That's right! 50 wishes have been filled!!

Also, please join me in congradulating @PlushiePalooza on their promotion to officer! Plushie is now the Project Assistant, promoted to help @HereBeDragons and @Bomberbrat assign wishes!

And a heads up, Due to some changes that need to be made within DWF, the forum will be moving again. The new forum will be up and running within a week, so watch your pings!!

That's all for now!

@RavenKara - Founder, President
@BomberBrat - Vice President
@JOFY892 - Fundraising Manager
@BabylonsFall - Gene Master
@HereBeDragons - Project Manager
@PlushiePalooza - Project Assistant
@Kalahira - Spreadsheet Manager
@Kitana - Dragon Nursery

Breeders:
@GadzooksTD @RyoseiHime @Spooner @frozenpumpkin @Sucrechat
@Pendragyn @Polarstern @SayaSayomi @Riverspirit86 @Dyrim