Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed, thank you!]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
[quote=Unmarked Yes]@aristata @redsnight @gumiho @dreamclaws @arwen @plagues @competitor @omiki @platinumdream @mcpearlie @anhinga @comical @nalani @lamnia @ktg1214 @alittlebriton @zambam @piccalily0510 @robotzebra @waverider[/quote] Hi! Just a ping because you have dragons that are not marked as returned. If a boarder has not returned your dragons yet please make contact with them - if they are not returned by the end of the push please contact a dom org to let us know. If they have been returned please mark them as "Yes" on the dragons tab of the sheet so your boarder gets the correct amount of tickets. Thanks!

Hi! Just a ping because you have dragons that are not marked as returned. If a boarder has not returned your dragons yet please make contact with them - if they are not returned by the end of the push please contact a dom org to let us know. If they have been returned please mark them as "Yes" on the dragons tab of the sheet so your boarder gets the correct amount of tickets.

Thanks!
FO7cMEh.png

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
[quote name="Lamnia" date="2023-10-10 14:20:07" ] @/urbancountry26 Hello, I hope you're well! I hope this ping isn't a disturbance or anything, but I would appreciate it if you could return my fodder sometime soon? I left 12 dragons with you, each with my name and their return date in their bio. Again, I hope that this isn't a bother! [/quote] @Lamnia - no bother at all, I just had them stuck, surround by others in hibden with no way of escape (good escape that is), anyway they just need to be photographed, [s]finger[/s] claw printed and then they should be allowed out on bail. Coming homeward bound hopefully within a few hours. @PlatinumDream - I can finally get your home too, after having them stuck. They have been photographed, etc... & looking foward to being homeward bound.
Lamnia wrote on 2023-10-10 14:20:07:
@/urbancountry26

Hello, I hope you're well! I hope this ping isn't a disturbance or anything, but I would appreciate it if you could return my fodder sometime soon? I left 12 dragons with you, each with my name and their return date in their bio. Again, I hope that this isn't a bother!

@Lamnia - no bother at all, I just had them stuck, surround by others in hibden with no way of
escape (good escape that is), anyway they just need to be photographed, finger claw printed
and then they should be allowed out on bail. Coming homeward bound hopefully within a few hours.

@PlatinumDream - I can finally get your home too, after having them stuck.
They have been photographed, etc... & looking foward to being homeward bound.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 looking forward to it! ^-^
@urbancountry26 looking forward to it! ^-^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Lamnia @PlatinumDream

Boarders homeward bound set-up complete.
@Lamnia @PlatinumDream

Boarders homeward bound set-up complete.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@alittlebriton @dreamclaws sorry for the delay was waiting on others to accept their boarded dragons, will start sending them over now!
@alittlebriton @dreamclaws sorry for the delay was waiting on others to accept their boarded dragons, will start sending them over now!
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
[quote= All OOF Boarders]@erydlomin @nahum @selah @katsuji @fluidquartz @indigoravenir @emmahaa @monosoons @nejibana @cocolatia @islet @bwee @rhanakerridan @ratites @dragontammerz @classictonejakal @dessy @arishka @tarshaan @unelore @melabee @renkai @shoydragon @amarilloblue @bugcrimes @tetrahedr0n @sassypants @elish @snek @sharkra @venusian @albtraum22 @cloudydawn @harpyja @kuzuha @mousekinn @frostlightles @ymjules @dragonpals @beewhisperer @wolfspeaker @tirya @rocketbear @asolrock @necoryn @celesticleo @vampyremoth @morenaflame @lilydragonqueen @fumarate @kiseikune @argante @fallenarrow @marmite @satyrgatyr @indigostarshine @eudaemonia @teddy2008 @captainoliimar @alovra @skycloud @feuepine @iipessimystic @facieux @kywren @lansly @iamnohere @lunawolf23 @caityjay @urbancountry26 @xenofaun @feralrookie @llucachen @twilightdreams @breakpoint @helix @zimebelle @ceenbee @twalio @zafirmei @countingchocobos @jadette @dragonwyspr @aredshroom @acanthus75 @snekatiefr @ruthlesscata @morifinde @uruhead @kvon @neutron @natsuwolf @kylaila @late711 @kahvinporo @whimsalot @avifors @goldia @zephyrouss @kieren @makomo @jbapple @snakepeeker @lissy @sleepyhoneybee @oneluckyduck @arapocalypse @fleetway @legofigure11 @zombats @arosaceae @carnymassacre @naib @lexreon @fluttering @panderz @spacedaydreamer @starsspectre @narif @cerastium @niviarsiaq @muntjac @beatoriche @gn0me @mymozya @thekillingedge @anovaal @graceling13 @catonaquest @kosira @bpgolden @zelie @eaglefairy @nukleer @zukohere @mirna @hounding @teletraan @cloverpatches0 @driftingdreams @rekos @banescale @fuzz @mindikins @starfair @liyue @rockss @nightmaregiraffe @kolokitten @tialanderrol @salamoonder @olderthanbones @liyue @mirna @kylaila @fluidquartz @nejibana @frostlightles @elish @feralrookie @pigeonplace @melabee @bpgolden @naib @zukohere @zimebelle @wolfspeaker @indigostarshine @avifors @classictonejakal @rocketbear @sleepyhoneybee @late711 @beatoriche[/quote] Hello Again Boarders! Water vs Ice has come to a close, and that means it's time for a few final things to be tied up. [LIST] [*] First of all, a big thank you to all of you! We really appreciate your support. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [*] Secondly, if you're holding permas for any droplets, now is the time to return them. Check out Trainer Notes if you'd like to know a good time to send dragons back (You don't have to follow the times listed in Trainer Notes!) [emoji=trade size=1] [*] Thirdly, you may receive a ping for the OOF Raffle soon! This is because you get tickets for boarding with us so please check that droplets have logged your returned dragons so you're not missing tickets. [emoji=special eyes size=1] [/LIST]
All OOF Boarders wrote:
@erydlomin @nahum @selah @katsuji @fluidquartz @indigoravenir @emmahaa @monosoons @nejibana @cocolatia @islet @bwee @rhanakerridan @ratites @dragontammerz @classictonejakal @dessy @arishka @tarshaan @unelore @melabee @renkai @shoydragon @amarilloblue @bugcrimes @tetrahedr0n @sassypants @elish @snek @sharkra @venusian @albtraum22 @cloudydawn @harpyja @kuzuha @mousekinn @frostlightles @ymjules @dragonpals @beewhisperer @wolfspeaker @tirya @rocketbear @asolrock @necoryn @celesticleo @vampyremoth @morenaflame @lilydragonqueen @fumarate @kiseikune @argante @fallenarrow @marmite @satyrgatyr @indigostarshine @eudaemonia @teddy2008 @captainoliimar @alovra @skycloud @feuepine @iipessimystic @facieux @kywren @lansly @iamnohere @lunawolf23 @caityjay @urbancountry26 @xenofaun @feralrookie @llucachen @twilightdreams @breakpoint @helix @zimebelle @ceenbee @twalio @zafirmei @countingchocobos @jadette @dragonwyspr @aredshroom @acanthus75 @snekatiefr @ruthlesscata @morifinde @uruhead @kvon @neutron @natsuwolf @kylaila @late711 @kahvinporo @whimsalot @avifors @goldia @zephyrouss @kieren @makomo @jbapple @snakepeeker @lissy @sleepyhoneybee @oneluckyduck @arapocalypse @fleetway @legofigure11 @zombats @arosaceae @carnymassacre @naib @lexreon @fluttering @panderz @spacedaydreamer @starsspectre @narif @cerastium @niviarsiaq @muntjac @beatoriche @gn0me @mymozya @thekillingedge @anovaal @graceling13 @catonaquest @kosira @bpgolden @zelie @eaglefairy @nukleer @zukohere @mirna @hounding @teletraan @cloverpatches0 @driftingdreams @rekos @banescale @fuzz @mindikins @starfair @liyue @rockss @nightmaregiraffe @kolokitten @tialanderrol @salamoonder @olderthanbones @liyue @mirna @kylaila @fluidquartz @nejibana @frostlightles @elish @feralrookie @pigeonplace @melabee @bpgolden @naib @zukohere @zimebelle @wolfspeaker @indigostarshine @avifors @classictonejakal @rocketbear @sleepyhoneybee @late711 @beatoriche

Hello Again Boarders!
Water vs Ice has come to a close, and that means it's time for a few final things to be tied up.
  • First of all, a big thank you to all of you! We really appreciate your support.
  • Secondly, if you're holding permas for any droplets, now is the time to return them. Check out Trainer Notes if you'd like to know a good time to send dragons back (You don't have to follow the times listed in Trainer Notes!)
  • Thirdly, you may receive a ping for the OOF Raffle soon! This is because you get tickets for boarding with us so please check that droplets have logged your returned dragons so you're not missing tickets.
GAji9p1.png
I don't know who to ping but I think I still have some tickets floating from boarding all the dragons? I checked the spreadsheet and even though I boarded 350 spaces, my ticket totals are still listed at 48,210 which is less than what others have listed since they also offered just as many spaces...

(for reference, someone offered 335 and got 67,055 tickets while someone offered 330 spaces and got almost 80,000 tickets)

@Plushieee idk if you should be pinged for this here or in the main OOFR thread, I just noticed it in the boarding spreadsheet!
I don't know who to ping but I think I still have some tickets floating from boarding all the dragons? I checked the spreadsheet and even though I boarded 350 spaces, my ticket totals are still listed at 48,210 which is less than what others have listed since they also offered just as many spaces...

(for reference, someone offered 335 and got 67,055 tickets while someone offered 330 spaces and got almost 80,000 tickets)

@Plushieee idk if you should be pinged for this here or in the main OOFR thread, I just noticed it in the boarding spreadsheet!
@Nejibana
Hey there!
The different ticket numbers you're seeing is because boarders receive 10 tickets for every day they were boarding each dragon.

So people who held dragons for 2 weeks would have more tickets than people who only held them for 1, even if they both offered the same or a similar number of spaces.
@Nejibana
Hey there!
The different ticket numbers you're seeing is because boarders receive 10 tickets for every day they were boarding each dragon.

So people who held dragons for 2 weeks would have more tickets than people who only held them for 1, even if they both offered the same or a similar number of spaces.
GAji9p1.png
If anyone has working links for the badges from the event, I'd really appreciate them! I didn't save them and now the discord links aren't showing up :(
If anyone has working links for the badges from the event, I'd really appreciate them! I didn't save them and now the discord links aren't showing up :(
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51