Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {{ The Alliance of Glitch Hunters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
it's done :yujidead:

Let me know if there are any glaring typos, I'll fix them after work tomorrow or on break if they're REALLY bad ; u ;/

@nearku
You wanted a ping once it was open!
it's done :yujidead:

Let me know if there are any glaring typos, I'll fix them after work tomorrow or on break if they're REALLY bad ; u ;/

@nearku
You wanted a ping once it was open!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
1ulURsc.gif
Could I get my 2L named boy, Ed, certified? I think he qualifies. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64041700][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640418/64041700_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I get my 2L named boy, Ed, certified? I think he qualifies.

64041700_350.png
@ctoliver13
Of course! You are more than welcome to add the badge to his bio!

I forgot to add the question, too—to see if people want a public database of “registered glitches” //thinks
@ctoliver13
Of course! You are more than welcome to add the badge to his bio!

I forgot to add the question, too—to see if people want a public database of “registered glitches” //thinks
AScq6qj.png
xx
1ulURsc.gif
Hi! I think you've missed a glitch, Baby Buttercup Stitched Snappers's image can't load, and it's currently active ^^

Tho I don't think this'll count after they fix it, but just mentioning it in case you wanna add it
Hi! I think you've missed a glitch, Baby Buttercup Stitched Snappers's image can't load, and it's currently active ^^

Tho I don't think this'll count after they fix it, but just mentioning it in case you wanna add it
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Can I just say I absolutely adore the logo you created for this thread? The aesthetic of it is on-point. Additionally, may I be added to all the pinglists, please? Thank you for all your hard work on creating this thread!

Question 1: Is the font easy to read or should I make it bigger?
In my personal opinion, the font you chose in general is a bit hard to read. But that's just me, ah.

Question 2: Should I make a discord?
I think a Discord server would be delightful - there's already servers for other niche markets, so I don't see why TAoGH shouldn't have one, too!

Question 3: Should I add a "Lineage" list to our pinglist? And by Lineage I mean: Dragons born from 2-Letter or Tiny Dragon parents. Or Inbred, I suppose.
Honestly that sounds like it could be really fun, so why not! Considering these glitches are patched and unable to be recreated / a finite supply I could totally see a niche market springing up for lineages of such dragons.

Question 4: Should I make a Thread pinglist, for us? For things like news or stuff... To not ping the actual different Pinglists for important updates/events etc?
I would say yes to this because I was actually a little surprised there wasn't a Thread-related pinglist, aha! It'd be useful for updates, like when you add the other badges, for instance!

Question 5: Shall I make a public database of “Registered Glitches?”
I totally support the idea of having a public database for them! I think it'd be a lot of fun / a good way of bolstering a community around glitch-hunting!
Can I just say I absolutely adore the logo you created for this thread? The aesthetic of it is on-point. Additionally, may I be added to all the pinglists, please? Thank you for all your hard work on creating this thread!

In my personal opinion, the font you chose in general is a bit hard to read. But that's just me, ah.

I think a Discord server would be delightful - there's already servers for other niche markets, so I don't see why TAoGH shouldn't have one, too!

Question 3: Should I add a "Lineage" list to our pinglist? And by Lineage I mean: Dragons born from 2-Letter or Tiny Dragon parents. Or Inbred, I suppose.
Honestly that sounds like it could be really fun, so why not! Considering these glitches are patched and unable to be recreated / a finite supply I could totally see a niche market springing up for lineages of such dragons.

Question 4: Should I make a Thread pinglist, for us? For things like news or stuff... To not ping the actual different Pinglists for important updates/events etc?
I would say yes to this because I was actually a little surprised there wasn't a Thread-related pinglist, aha! It'd be useful for updates, like when you add the other badges, for instance!

I totally support the idea of having a public database for them! I think it'd be a lot of fun / a good way of bolstering a community around glitch-hunting!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Oooh, nice! I was wondering if there was gonna be an association like this. The logo is super neat btw, really like the aesthetic. I would love to be added to the G1 2L list and to the Infertile list. Oh and I’d love a ping for the Infertile Badge for Valencia here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24870406][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/248705/24870406_350.png[/img][/url] (If you do create a database I’d love for him to be added as well, btw c:)
Oooh, nice! I was wondering if there was gonna be an association like this. The logo is super neat btw, really like the aesthetic. I would love to be added to the G1 2L list and to the Infertile list. Oh and I’d love a ping for the Infertile Badge for Valencia here:

24870406_350.png

(If you do create a database I’d love for him to be added as well, btw c:)
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
This is super cool and id love to be put on the pinglists for all but 2-letter? I just like following cool stuff like this, and its neat to have glitches documented like this! Amazing job with the assets! I'm really excited to see the other badges! [B]Question 1: Is the font easy to read or should I make it bigger?[/b] It reads fine on mobile for me, but we can zoom if the font needs it, im not sure about desktop. [B]Question 2: Should I make a discord?[/b] I dont have discord so I cant weigh in on this one [B]Question 3: Should I add a "Lineage" list to our pinglist? And by Lineage I mean: Dragons born from 2-Letter or Tiny Dragon parents. Or Inbred, I suppose.[/b] I think itd be neat for a lineage pinglist yeah! [B]Question 4: Should I make a Thread pinglist, for us? For things like news or stuff... To not ping the actual different Pinglists for important updates/events etc?[/b] Id like to be a part of it if you do! [B]Question 5: Shall I make a public database of “Registered Glitches?”[/b] I think a public database would be cool! Zenith would love to join lol [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6718836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/67189/6718836.png[/img][/url] Personally, I just love looking through these types of databases.
This is super cool and id love to be put on the pinglists for all but 2-letter?
I just like following cool stuff like this, and its neat to have glitches documented like this! Amazing job with the assets!
I'm really excited to see the other badges!

It reads fine on mobile for me, but we can zoom if the font needs it, im not sure about desktop.

I dont have discord so I cant weigh in on this one

I think itd be neat for a lineage pinglist yeah!

Id like to be a part of it if you do!

I think a public database would be cool!
Zenith would love to join lol

6718836.png

Personally, I just love looking through these types of databases.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
This so cool! I like learning about these glitches! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7446487][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/74465/7446487_350.png[/img][/url] He does too! Question 1: Is the font easy to read or should I make it bigger? I think it needs to be bigger. Kinda hard to focus on. Question 2: Should I make a discord? Don't have a Discord so I can't say Question 3: Should I add a "Lineage" list to our pinglist? And by Lineage I mean: Dragons born from 2-Letter or Tiny Dragon parents. Or Inbred, I suppose. That would be really cool! Question 4: Should I make a Thread pinglist, for us? For things like news or stuff... To not ping the actual different Pinglists for important updates/events etc? Yeah Question 5: Shall I make a public database of “Registered Glitches?” Yes! I would love to see the different glitches in action!
This so cool! I like learning about these glitches!

7446487_350.png

He does too!

I think it needs to be bigger. Kinda hard to focus on.

Don't have a Discord so I can't say

That would be really cool!

Yeah

Yes! I would love to see the different glitches in action!
For IKTR please choose Fandragons that have less stars. Thanks! Most Fandragons have been moved to my Hibden. I have a few others floating around my lair.
Thanks for the input! I was iffy on the font so that will change xD
Courier New looks so nice but it can be difficult to read

I’ll add you guys to the list after I get home from work! I may look into making an automated list, too, actually :think:

And it looks like I’ll be making an update and lineage pinglist and database after all oUo9
Thanks for the input! I was iffy on the font so that will change xD
Courier New looks so nice but it can be difficult to read

I’ll add you guys to the list after I get home from work! I may look into making an automated list, too, actually :think:

And it looks like I’ll be making an update and lineage pinglist and database after all oUo9
AScq6qj.png
xx
1ulURsc.gif
These are all so cool! I'd love to be on all the glitch pinglists, I've wanted a glitch dragon for as long as I've been on FR!
These are all so cool! I'd love to be on all the glitch pinglists, I've wanted a glitch dragon for as long as I've been on FR!
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67