Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Samsung Chromebook Laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Cleared cache on Chromebook multiple times, restarted browser.

I was completely unable to log in, being continually re-routed to the main login page on the home page. My chromebook was slow, and I got my username/password wrong multiple times. Luckily, I was also on via my phone's chrome browser, which has somehow allowed me to log in, unlike on my chromebook. And that saved me from a lockout. But after that, I was STILL unable to log in, even though I know I got everything right. This is a pain, because I need to arrange my dragons and I can't do that on my phone, but since my chromebook won't let me log in, despite multiple efforts, I can't do anything.

Also having logout when I go to my messages issue.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Samsung Chromebook Laptop
Cleared cache on Chromebook multiple times, restarted browser.

I was completely unable to log in, being continually re-routed to the main login page on the home page. My chromebook was slow, and I got my username/password wrong multiple times. Luckily, I was also on via my phone's chrome browser, which has somehow allowed me to log in, unlike on my chromebook. And that saved me from a lockout. But after that, I was STILL unable to log in, even though I know I got everything right. This is a pain, because I need to arrange my dragons and I can't do that on my phone, but since my chromebook won't let me log in, despite multiple efforts, I can't do anything.

Also having logout when I go to my messages issue.
Hazama's Dragon Lore
Hazama's Hatchlings
Browser: Chrome
Connection Method: Wired Home Network
Device: Dell/Windows 7

If I log in on the front page, I am automatically logged out if I visit any other page. Log in again when I hit the "you're not logged in!" message and can then use the site as normal.

Have cleared cache multiple times, unchecked "remember me" and tried logging in and out multiple times. No change in the site behavior. Log in at first page, navigate anywhere else, must log in again.
Connection Method: Wired Home Network
Device: Dell/Windows 7

If I log in on the front page, I am automatically logged out if I visit any other page. Log in again when I hit the "you're not logged in!" message and can then use the site as normal.

Have cleared cache multiple times, unchecked "remember me" and tried logging in and out multiple times. No change in the site behavior. Log in at first page, navigate anywhere else, must log in again.
Valar Morghulis

Liquidating Account: Aywas GP/BP for Gems (preferred) and/or Treasure.
1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home
Device:
PC & iPhone
The username/password fields are no longer compatible with a password/auto-login plugin such as Last Pass. Have to manually copy & paste password from its password vault.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home
Device:
PC & iPhone
The username/password fields are no longer compatible with a password/auto-login plugin such as Last Pass. Have to manually copy & paste password from its password vault.
lu8spJ0.png
Browser:
Chrome Version 37.0.2062.120

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
Laptop/MacBook Pro

Appears to keep randomly logging me out on most pages except the main page. To resolve the issue I had to logout via the main page, then logg in via the main page at http://www1.flightrising.com/
(Could not log in via any other page)
Browser:
Chrome Version 37.0.2062.120

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
Laptop/MacBook Pro

Appears to keep randomly logging me out on most pages except the main page. To resolve the issue I had to logout via the main page, then logg in via the main page at http://www1.flightrising.com/
(Could not log in via any other page)
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Cable internet
It only makes me log in every time I go to see my mail, but I only have to log in once per day, but once it resets at the end of the day, I gotta log in to see my mail again. It's not a big deal, just an annoyance, but I understand it's something that needs to be fixed. It's been happening since the server upgrade and downtime you guys scheduled.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Cable internet
It only makes me log in every time I go to see my mail, but I only have to log in once per day, but once it resets at the end of the day, I gotta log in to see my mail again. It's not a big deal, just an annoyance, but I understand it's something that needs to be fixed. It's been happening since the server upgrade and downtime you guys scheduled.
To anyone who can't get into your notes:

First go here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=pm&action=compose&to=
(or try to send someone a message from their userpage)

Then click on "inbox" or "sent messages" at the top. It should work normally after that, except that everyone's avatars will be broken images.

I can't get into my notes normally, but this works.
To anyone who can't get into your notes:

First go here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=pm&action=compose&to=
(or try to send someone a message from their userpage)

Then click on "inbox" or "sent messages" at the top. It should work normally after that, except that everyone's avatars will be broken images.

I can't get into my notes normally, but this works.
Browser: Google Chrome
Connection: Wireless home internet
Device: Windows 8.1 Laptop

The "remember me" checkbox seems to log me out regardless of whether or not I have it checked. I've tried clearing my cache and manually logging out and logging back in both with the box checked and unchecked. I am logging into the www1 page, as well. I haven't had any of the other issues anyone's been having.
Browser: Google Chrome
Connection: Wireless home internet
Device: Windows 8.1 Laptop

The "remember me" checkbox seems to log me out regardless of whether or not I have it checked. I've tried clearing my cache and manually logging out and logging back in both with the box checked and unchecked. I am logging into the www1 page, as well. I haven't had any of the other issues anyone's been having.
Hatchery

FRT +0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
n2PHQa3.png
•Browser:
Firefox
•Connection Method:
cable wired
Device:
PC
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
re-logged in

This only happens when I go to the message center
•Browser:
Firefox
•Connection Method:
cable wired
Device:
PC
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
re-logged in

This only happens when I go to the message center
Connection: Wireless Home internet
Device: Windows 7 64-bit laptop

I have no trouble logging in but I get logged out every time I close FR
Connection: Wireless Home internet
Device: Windows 7 64-bit laptop

I have no trouble logging in but I get logged out every time I close FR
Gallifreya Designs
Find my art here

(please vote if you like it, I give away FREE STUFF every time I'm voted through)

or buy any of my stuff on redbubble
Connection: Wireless Home Network
Device: Windows 7 Toshiba laptop

Logs me out every time I go to the front page, but nowhere else. No trouble logging back in, but it is very annoying.
Connection: Wireless Home Network
Device: Windows 7 Toshiba laptop

Logs me out every time I go to the front page, but nowhere else. No trouble logging back in, but it is very annoying.