Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LEAP] Water & Ice Foddart - Closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49
@Ianthe69

130 levels for him, please! :)
@Ianthe69

130 levels for him, please! :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@oreides Ooh fantastic! That's meant a lot to work kindof like the finger traps to allow for some major expansion and it actually continues through their entire spine which allows them to stand well over 8ft (though this seriously sucks in the rest of their body so they look malnourished that way), and gives some incredible flexibility! Same with the wings so it allows major compaction when needed and the ability to flip joints around. Their wings actually sit upside down most often, as the humorous section is a bit shorter than the finger parts so it usually is well above their head. In the normal position, they tend to drag a little, especially if they crouch at all, hence the joint mobility.

Ah, sorry. I really love this character so I tend to go a little overboard. xD I've had them for years now.
@oreides Ooh fantastic! That's meant a lot to work kindof like the finger traps to allow for some major expansion and it actually continues through their entire spine which allows them to stand well over 8ft (though this seriously sucks in the rest of their body so they look malnourished that way), and gives some incredible flexibility! Same with the wings so it allows major compaction when needed and the ability to flip joints around. Their wings actually sit upside down most often, as the humorous section is a bit shorter than the finger parts so it usually is well above their head. In the normal position, they tend to drag a little, especially if they crouch at all, hence the joint mobility.

Ah, sorry. I really love this character so I tend to go a little overboard. xD I've had them for years now.
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@Azurine
Hi, sorry I realised I miscalculated yesterday and sent 50 instead of 60. Sending another 10 levels for zambam now :)
@Azurine
Hi, sorry I realised I miscalculated yesterday and sent 50 instead of 60. Sending another 10 levels for zambam now :)
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teletraan @PinyonKit @DaMooshie @Dogfish @sunfishe
Informing you all your levels have been recorded and processed. Thank you!
@Teletraan @PinyonKit @DaMooshie @Dogfish @sunfishe
Informing you all your levels have been recorded and processed. Thank you!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Teg741
No worries, got it recorded ^^
@Teg741
No worries, got it recorded ^^
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Rashakiro
sent in 5 lvl 5s!
@Rashakiro
sent in 5 lvl 5s!
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png07e8e405f1b078bc95f91bf67c93abaf7da89bfb.png
@lizzytiki
Accent: lilypad lover
Payment method: levels please!
@lizzytiki
Accent: lilypad lover
Payment method: levels please!
Searching for 31567.png
@Rashakiro [b]Dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92541400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/925415/92541400_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel/skins:[/b] [skin=47107] [b]Other:[/b] n/a
@Rashakiro
Dragon/s: 92541400_350.png
Apparel/skins:
Other: n/a
Q2RNHcl.png
MHeptoxide

I'm a writer looking to help out this push! Have a cool dragon without any lore? I can cook something up for you!
Slots:

Style 1 || Price:

Details:

Being the sister of someone more successful was never easy for Asteraces. After Astoragon hatched, she became bitter. Reclusive. Her sister outshone the sun. Asteraces retreated to her den in the clan they grew up in, her mouth setting a hard line over the years. As Astoragon flourished, , Asteraces withered and fell into darkness. Swimming along the coast that bordered Lightning territory, she heard a whisper. Something called from the depths. A primordial power had heard her ill wishes towards Astoragon.

She swam into a chasm beneath the Shifting Expanse, a crack in the hard cliffs full of seawater. The crevice was long and narrow, her wings barely fitting. She clawed her way forwards, feeling the water become charged with energy. Finally, the crack opened into a full sea cave, illuminated in ghastly cyan by the creature in the center. A jellyfish-like creature floated there, shifting ever so gently in the current. Eyes opened all over the beast, focusing in on Asteraces' suddenly very small form.

A bargain was struck that day.

Asteraces disappeared from her sister's life roughly around the time Astoragon was chosen by the Tidelord to start a new clan. She didn't think much of it, assuming the jealousy had driven her away, and soon Asteraces fell from her mind altogether with the stress of trying to build her clan. Only four years later did she show up one day on the border of Astoragon's territory, asking to visit her sister. Astoragon let her in, assuming her jealousy was in the past, not noticing the change to her eyes. Asteraces fit in decently, making fast friends with Atraxus and helping out around the place. Astoragon was grateful for her presence, confiding in her about the tragedy of her first clutch. Asteraces embraced her, offering condolences, while over her shoulder she smiled. The first part of the deal had gone through. Now, to bide her time...

___ _________________________________________

Style 2 || Price: By donation

Details:

Headcanons and little snippets offered for very few levels! Don't expect anything longer than a paragraph!

Pluemava is a tide-orphan, washing up in the clan territory and unable to tell anyone his origins. He is often looked down upon by other dragons closer to the throne, but he uses this to his advantage, acting as an information broker for Ghost.
Order Form:

@ Your Username [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] (post or link to your dragon or OC refs) [b]Details:[/b] (add more sections to the order form if needed) [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Type 1 / Type 2 [b]Payment method:[/b] (treasure or gems) [b]Add or remove options as needed![/b][/code ***][code Remove asterisks to activate code!]@ Your Username
Dragon / OC: (post or link to your dragon or OC refs)
Details: (add more sections to the order form if needed)
Type of Commission: Type 1 / Type 2
Payment method: (treasure or gems)
Add or remove options as needed![/code ***]
MHeptoxide

I'm a writer looking to help out this push! Have a cool dragon without any lore? I can cook something up for you!
Slots:

Style 1 || Price:

Details:

Being the sister of someone more successful was never easy for Asteraces. After Astoragon hatched, she became bitter. Reclusive. Her sister outshone the sun. Asteraces retreated to her den in the clan they grew up in, her mouth setting a hard line over the years. As Astoragon flourished, , Asteraces withered and fell into darkness. Swimming along the coast that bordered Lightning territory, she heard a whisper. Something called from the depths. A primordial power had heard her ill wishes towards Astoragon.

She swam into a chasm beneath the Shifting Expanse, a crack in the hard cliffs full of seawater. The crevice was long and narrow, her wings barely fitting. She clawed her way forwards, feeling the water become charged with energy. Finally, the crack opened into a full sea cave, illuminated in ghastly cyan by the creature in the center. A jellyfish-like creature floated there, shifting ever so gently in the current. Eyes opened all over the beast, focusing in on Asteraces' suddenly very small form.

A bargain was struck that day.

Asteraces disappeared from her sister's life roughly around the time Astoragon was chosen by the Tidelord to start a new clan. She didn't think much of it, assuming the jealousy had driven her away, and soon Asteraces fell from her mind altogether with the stress of trying to build her clan. Only four years later did she show up one day on the border of Astoragon's territory, asking to visit her sister. Astoragon let her in, assuming her jealousy was in the past, not noticing the change to her eyes. Asteraces fit in decently, making fast friends with Atraxus and helping out around the place. Astoragon was grateful for her presence, confiding in her about the tragedy of her first clutch. Asteraces embraced her, offering condolences, while over her shoulder she smiled. The first part of the deal had gone through. Now, to bide her time...

___ _________________________________________

Style 2 || Price: By donation

Details:

Headcanons and little snippets offered for very few levels! Don't expect anything longer than a paragraph!

Pluemava is a tide-orphan, washing up in the clan territory and unable to tell anyone his origins. He is often looked down upon by other dragons closer to the throne, but he uses this to his advantage, acting as an information broker for Ghost.
Order Form:

@ Your Username [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] (post or link to your dragon or OC refs) [b]Details:[/b] (add more sections to the order form if needed) [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Type 1 / Type 2 [b]Payment method:[/b] (treasure or gems) [b]Add or remove options as needed![/b][/code ***][code Remove asterisks to activate code!]@ Your Username
Dragon / OC: (post or link to your dragon or OC refs)
Details: (add more sections to the order form if needed)
Type of Commission: Type 1 / Type 2
Payment method: (treasure or gems)
Add or remove options as needed![/code ***]
Certified Ridgeback Aficionado (pm me pretty ridgies please i beg)

hephatch-logo.png
@nekrateholic

110 levels, please! :)
@nekrateholic

110 levels, please! :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49