Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED!] ♦Fernum's art shop♦
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hello! If I want a human version of my dragon, but don't have the finalized design for him yet (mainly just hair references), would you draw it? Or does that fall under the design in the "I won't draw" section? Thank you anyway!
Hello! If I want a human version of my dragon, but don't have the finalized design for him yet (mainly just hair references), would you draw it? Or does that fall under the design in the "I won't draw" section? Thank you anyway!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Fujiko18
Hello! Well, I've drawn one human version of the dragon having only picrew image as a reference, so I guess, we can figure something out with what you have for now. I don't do designs from scratch since I can't completely feel the ideas and visions of another person. x)
@Fujiko18
Hello! Well, I've drawn one human version of the dragon having only picrew image as a reference, so I guess, we can figure something out with what you have for now. I don't do designs from scratch since I can't completely feel the ideas and visions of another person. x)
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
Please let me know if you're willing to work with this! I'll sort out the color choices later, if you don't mind (I'm on mobile rn and it's a struggle) ♦ Username: Fujiko18 ♦ Character (image/link): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83669202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/836693/83669202.png[/img][/url] ♦ What would you like?: Colored bust (or more, if you're willing, but I don't have any ideas for clothing) ♦ Expressions/pose: Big smile! And overall playful energy! ♦ Some additional information/lore, etc. (it's up to you): I can see him as human, elf or tiefling, so if you have a preference, feel free to choose either! He has lore in his bio, if you want to read! [url=https://imgur.com/a/hair-refs-C9JmSrr]Here's some hair references[/url]. (I was hoping for something more like 80s/90s anime spiky instead of the flamy hair in the refs, to match his side horns). [url=https://imgur.com/a/dimples-jewelry-refs-N7Ayy7p]Here are some extra references[/url]. (For hanging jewelry and [i]dimples[/i], because I love dimples). ♦ Payment via: Gems or mixed, whichever you prefer! Thank you anyway!
Please let me know if you're willing to work with this! I'll sort out the color choices later, if you don't mind (I'm on mobile rn and it's a struggle)

♦ Username: Fujiko18
♦ Character (image/link): 83669202.png
♦ What would you like?: Colored bust (or more, if you're willing, but I don't have any ideas for clothing)
♦ Expressions/pose: Big smile! And overall playful energy!
♦ Some additional information/lore, etc. (it's up to you): I can see him as human, elf or tiefling, so if you have a preference, feel free to choose either! He has lore in his bio, if you want to read! Here's some hair references. (I was hoping for something more like 80s/90s anime spiky instead of the flamy hair in the refs, to match his side horns). Here are some extra references. (For hanging jewelry and dimples, because I love dimples).
♦ Payment via: Gems or mixed, whichever you prefer!

Thank you anyway!
@Fujiko18
I'll accept the slot for a bust. You can add some information (since you meant colours) later and let me know when something has changed in the form. :3
I'm completely okay with mixed payment, it will be 500g/kt.
@Fujiko18
I'll accept the slot for a bust. You can add some information (since you meant colours) later and let me know when something has changed in the form. :3
I'm completely okay with mixed payment, it will be 500g/kt.
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
Wonderful! I'll send the payment in just a sec! And if at the end of this you think a complexity fee is required, I'd be happy to pay that as well!

Do you have a preference regarding race? Because that would change his skin and overall color scheme. Human=ivory, elf=pale blue, tiefling=lavander.
Wonderful! I'll send the payment in just a sec! And if at the end of this you think a complexity fee is required, I'd be happy to pay that as well!

Do you have a preference regarding race? Because that would change his skin and overall color scheme. Human=ivory, elf=pale blue, tiefling=lavander.
@Fujiko18
Uhh, it's a bit complicated since I like both elfs and tieflings. x)
So I guess it's for you to decide, I'll draw any race. :3
@Fujiko18
Uhh, it's a bit complicated since I like both elfs and tieflings. x)
So I guess it's for you to decide, I'll draw any race. :3
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
I'm so sorry for the wait, I'm finally on desktop!

I love tieflings so I guess it's decided then! If you need some references for horns, this album has some portraits by @/Skelestial that shows his horns from the front. If you want to give him some other horn design instead, please feel free!

If you need more references for anything, please let me know!

But to break it down:

Skin: Lavender. If you need anything more specific, here's a scry with star/const. It should cover highlights and shadows I think. Disregard this if you don't need it.

Extra: Dimples <3 Some wrinkles in between the eyes and temples (the kind you get when you smile too much). And light colored freckles, reminiscent of his starmap gene!

Eyes: More golden than yellow, big eyes. If you feel like giving him some make up, feel free!

Hair: I was thinking Plum (the FR color), with highlights in sky blue. Here's a scry for the colors! Like in the reference, long but spiky on one side. On the other, you can give him either a sidecut or little hair held by a hairclip, whichever is easier for you!

Clothes: I love the color of his wings, and they're important to him. So. Is it possible to give him a top (a jacket, a coat, a blazer, whatever piece you fancy really) using the colors (and the design, if you want) of the skin? And if you want to give him more layers, a simple black/almost black turtleneck under the top is enough!

Accessories (feel free to simplify as much as you need to!): One statement earring (like the apparel he's wearing), on the side with less hair. Earcuffs. Necklaces/chains. Rings on the horns connecting to ear piercing/cuffs. Everything gold, preferably the same warm tone of the gold accents of his skin.

I know this is a lot, I just hope this covers everything...

Thank you!
I'm so sorry for the wait, I'm finally on desktop!

I love tieflings so I guess it's decided then! If you need some references for horns, this album has some portraits by @/Skelestial that shows his horns from the front. If you want to give him some other horn design instead, please feel free!

If you need more references for anything, please let me know!

But to break it down:

Skin: Lavender. If you need anything more specific, here's a scry with star/const. It should cover highlights and shadows I think. Disregard this if you don't need it.

Extra: Dimples <3 Some wrinkles in between the eyes and temples (the kind you get when you smile too much). And light colored freckles, reminiscent of his starmap gene!

Eyes: More golden than yellow, big eyes. If you feel like giving him some make up, feel free!

Hair: I was thinking Plum (the FR color), with highlights in sky blue. Here's a scry for the colors! Like in the reference, long but spiky on one side. On the other, you can give him either a sidecut or little hair held by a hairclip, whichever is easier for you!

Clothes: I love the color of his wings, and they're important to him. So. Is it possible to give him a top (a jacket, a coat, a blazer, whatever piece you fancy really) using the colors (and the design, if you want) of the skin? And if you want to give him more layers, a simple black/almost black turtleneck under the top is enough!

Accessories (feel free to simplify as much as you need to!): One statement earring (like the apparel he's wearing), on the side with less hair. Earcuffs. Necklaces/chains. Rings on the horns connecting to ear piercing/cuffs. Everything gold, preferably the same warm tone of the gold accents of his skin.

I know this is a lot, I just hope this covers everything...

Thank you!
@Fujiko18
Everything's fine. Thank you for the details. :3
@Fujiko18
Everything's fine. Thank you for the details. :3
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/jSyGbjCp/head.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Century][size=4][i]Bumping the thread. Still [b][u]one slot[/u][/b] is available. :3[/i][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/NGzh8VWz/body.png[/img][/center]
head.png
Bumping the thread.

Still one slot is available. :3
body.png
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/jSyGbjCp/head.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Century][size=4][i]This shop's thread is officially closed, decided to move to a new one, more fresh and giving me extra space for all changes I wanted to bring. Current commission will be posted in the old thread (here) and within a given deadline. And I welcome everyone in the new thread.~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3339298/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/2569sXCf/Artshop-header.png[/img][/url] [/i][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/NGzh8VWz/body.png[/img][/center]
head.png
This shop's thread is officially closed, decided to move to a new one, more fresh and giving me extra space for all changes I wanted to bring.
Current commission will be posted in the old thread (here) and within a given deadline.

And I welcome everyone in the new thread.~
Artshop-header.png
body.png
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12