Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED!] ♦Fernum's art shop♦
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
meep moop I'm back to claim a spot on the waitlist please^^
meep moop I'm back to claim a spot on the waitlist please^^
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
Light Dom Shop
@BoatBud
Hi-hi! Added you in the waitlist. :3
@BoatBud
Hi-hi! Added you in the waitlist. :3
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
[font=Century][size=4][i][u][b]Important note[/b][/u]: decided to change art shop's status on "Closed!" because it don't fit properly in the name of the thread, so check the first post to see, when it'll change again, but you can still subscribe to the pinglist or ask to be added in the waitlist. :> When I finish the last commission I'll take a week or two off drawing in general because my job and health are eating me whole. Then I'll open slots, that don't count the ones who in the waitlist now, but they would be the first in the queue. Stay tuned and take care.[emoji=familiar heart size=1][/i][/size]
Important note: decided to change art shop's status on "Closed!" because it don't fit properly in the name of the thread, so check the first post to see, when it'll change again, but you can still subscribe to the pinglist or ask to be added in the waitlist. :>
When I finish the last commission I'll take a week or two off drawing in general because my job and health are eating me whole. Then I'll open slots, that don't count the ones who in the waitlist now, but they would be the first in the queue.

Stay tuned and take care.
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
[center][emoji=pink star size=1][font=Century][size=4][i]For @Enide[/i][/size][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/c1j7wmq3/Lanati.png[/img]
For @Enide

Lanati.png
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
@Fernum Oooh, it's gorgeous! Thank you so much! I'll be back soon for more, if you don't mind! ^.^
@Fernum Oooh, it's gorgeous! Thank you so much! I'll be back soon for more, if you don't mind! ^.^
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
@Enide
I don't mind at all, will be glad to see you again. :>
@Enide
I don't mind at all, will be glad to see you again. :>
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/jSyGbjCp/head.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Century][size=4][i]Oh, hi.~ I'm back from my "little vacation". I rearranged art shop, so check the first post to see all changes. As for slots, there are [b][u]2 slots[/u][/b] available, so tagging pinglist cuties. >:3 @pinglist-21647 Also the ones from waitlist (they're not counted in available slots): @Mayzel If you're still interested, just edit your form you wrote earlier and let me know about it. :> @BoatBud Write a form when you're ready. :3[/i][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/NGzh8VWz/body.png[/img][/center]
head.png
Oh, hi.~
I'm back from my "little vacation". I rearranged art shop, so check the first post to see all changes.

As for slots, there are 2 slots available, so tagging pinglist cuties. >:3
@[Fernum's art shop]

Also the ones from waitlist (they're not counted in available slots):

@Mayzel
If you're still interested, just edit your form you wrote earlier and let me know about it. :>

@BoatBud
Write a form when you're ready. :3
body.png
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
♦ Username: Boatbud
♦ Character Rosina, Drathyn, Holly, Hemimi, party pic 1, party pic 2, party pic 3, party pic 4
♦ What would you like? 4 coloured fullbodies
♦ Expressions/pose (in case you want something specific)
♦ Some additional information/lore, etc: Hiya! These are me and my buddies' bg3 honour mode party, and I wanna get some art for them. I'll edit this comment with additional personality info in a couple days (hopefully) I just wanna see if the refs work for now lol

SO
Drathyn: He's a stereotypical Drow Barbarian; wants to kill everything that stands on his way, and some things that aren't on his way. He's very loud and quick to act. He's the reason the party gets in so much trouble. He thinks they should Do Something About Holly, but usually avoids causing actual harm to the party. He did get pretty close to cutting Hemimi a few times though. Just out of sheer annoyance.

Holly: (If you're familiar with bg3, Holly is The Dark Urge of the party.) Holly is a troubled soul - she doesn't remember much of her life, and the things she does remember are quite unpleasant. Its a lot of blood, gore and devil worshipping. She still does the devil worshipping, but has been trying to stay away from the blood and gore to the best of her abilities. She wants to be good - she's just not so sure how to do that yet. She often looks at Rosie for guidance on that.

Hemimi: They're just a silly little guy. They're the mischief maker - their pranks are mostly harmless, unlike Drathyn's. They tend to butt heads with the rest of the party a lot, though they mostly leave Rosina alone; as upsetting her would mean no one would heal them. Very impulsive and has quick fingers. Despite pushing each other around so much, they and Drathyn make quite a good team when it comes to stealing stuff; Hemimi undoes traps while Drathyn keeps watch.

Rosina: The moral compass, the mom, the healer of the party. She's a healer for hire, and normally doesn't stay with a party for more than two missions to avoid getting attached to them. She's found out that adventurers don't live long lives the hard way, and wants to avoid losing people by... you guessed it, avoiding people.
Unfortunately for her, this group is too dangerous to leave without a moral compass - and they've already saved her life multiple times, so she feels indebted to them. She's a bit tired of their murderous antics, but is a-okay with stealing and other types of tomfoolery as long as they don't get in big trouble.

I was thinking maybe you could draw them hanging around a campfire, or maybe Drathyn picking up Hemimi, Holly cheering him on and Rosie telling him off
Or them escaping from jail, where Holly is eldritch blasting something offscreen, followed by Hemimi, and then with Drathyn who has Rosie on his shoulder, looking back and also casting a spell
Or Holly playing a lute, Rosie cheering her on in a crowd of faceless people who throw coins at Holly, and Hemimi and Drathyn stealing something in the background
Or something else that you think fits their dynamic^^

♦ Payment via: mixed
♦ Username: Boatbud
♦ Character Rosina, Drathyn, Holly, Hemimi, party pic 1, party pic 2, party pic 3, party pic 4
♦ What would you like? 4 coloured fullbodies
♦ Expressions/pose (in case you want something specific)
♦ Some additional information/lore, etc: Hiya! These are me and my buddies' bg3 honour mode party, and I wanna get some art for them. I'll edit this comment with additional personality info in a couple days (hopefully) I just wanna see if the refs work for now lol

SO
Drathyn: He's a stereotypical Drow Barbarian; wants to kill everything that stands on his way, and some things that aren't on his way. He's very loud and quick to act. He's the reason the party gets in so much trouble. He thinks they should Do Something About Holly, but usually avoids causing actual harm to the party. He did get pretty close to cutting Hemimi a few times though. Just out of sheer annoyance.

Holly: (If you're familiar with bg3, Holly is The Dark Urge of the party.) Holly is a troubled soul - she doesn't remember much of her life, and the things she does remember are quite unpleasant. Its a lot of blood, gore and devil worshipping. She still does the devil worshipping, but has been trying to stay away from the blood and gore to the best of her abilities. She wants to be good - she's just not so sure how to do that yet. She often looks at Rosie for guidance on that.

Hemimi: They're just a silly little guy. They're the mischief maker - their pranks are mostly harmless, unlike Drathyn's. They tend to butt heads with the rest of the party a lot, though they mostly leave Rosina alone; as upsetting her would mean no one would heal them. Very impulsive and has quick fingers. Despite pushing each other around so much, they and Drathyn make quite a good team when it comes to stealing stuff; Hemimi undoes traps while Drathyn keeps watch.

Rosina: The moral compass, the mom, the healer of the party. She's a healer for hire, and normally doesn't stay with a party for more than two missions to avoid getting attached to them. She's found out that adventurers don't live long lives the hard way, and wants to avoid losing people by... you guessed it, avoiding people.
Unfortunately for her, this group is too dangerous to leave without a moral compass - and they've already saved her life multiple times, so she feels indebted to them. She's a bit tired of their murderous antics, but is a-okay with stealing and other types of tomfoolery as long as they don't get in big trouble.

I was thinking maybe you could draw them hanging around a campfire, or maybe Drathyn picking up Hemimi, Holly cheering him on and Rosie telling him off
Or them escaping from jail, where Holly is eldritch blasting something offscreen, followed by Hemimi, and then with Drathyn who has Rosie on his shoulder, looking back and also casting a spell
Or Holly playing a lute, Rosie cheering her on in a crowd of faceless people who throw coins at Holly, and Hemimi and Drathyn stealing something in the background
Or something else that you think fits their dynamic^^

♦ Payment via: mixed
Light Dom Shop
@BoatBud
Do you want me to draw all of them together or separately?
Aaand I hope that it will be okay, if I take as Drathyn's clothes ref "party pic 2", because I'm not skilled enough to draw naked bodies (partially or fully, doesn't matter). x)
@BoatBud
Do you want me to draw all of them together or separately?
Aaand I hope that it will be okay, if I take as Drathyn's clothes ref "party pic 2", because I'm not skilled enough to draw naked bodies (partially or fully, doesn't matter). x)
mini-byasha.png
Fernum
he/she
Digital artist
Space core
bFmRGhh.png Fernum-1.png
Together please^^

Lol, that's alright, no worries :D
Together please^^

Lol, that's alright, no worries :D