Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Color Headshots [no slots open]
OH DID I PAY YOU???? LMAO thank you so much i have. NO clue how i missed this
OH DID I PAY YOU???? LMAO thank you so much i have. NO clue how i missed this
JSabfZF.gif
@VultureBone no not yet, and don't worry about it! I figured you had missed it and was planning to ping you again eventually ^^
@VultureBone no not yet, and don't worry about it! I figured you had missed it and was planning to ping you again eventually ^^
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif
you are so sweet WHEEZE i!! have an identity disorder so someone else must've done this and never got the information back to me OOPS. i'll send the money now, thank you so much for being understanding. you draw her so wonderfully, im so thrilled to have more art from you. i've also!! given her a second form where she's got feathers and i would love to come back for that in the future. thank you again, im so grateful for you LMAO
you are so sweet WHEEZE i!! have an identity disorder so someone else must've done this and never got the information back to me OOPS. i'll send the money now, thank you so much for being understanding. you draw her so wonderfully, im so thrilled to have more art from you. i've also!! given her a second form where she's got feathers and i would love to come back for that in the future. thank you again, im so grateful for you LMAO
JSabfZF.gif
@VultureBone of course, it’s no problem! Thank you as well, it was fun to have a second take at drawing your girl, and it’d be fun to try again at a later date ^_^
@VultureBone of course, it’s no problem! Thank you as well, it was fun to have a second take at drawing your girl, and it’d be fun to try again at a later date ^_^
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif
@BoatBud alright, here's the first of Rosie's friends! As always, lmk if i should change something and thanks for the comm ^_^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/DTCITgz.png[/img]
@BoatBud alright, here's the first of Rosie's friends! As always, lmk if i should change something and thanks for the comm ^_^

DTCITgz.png
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif
Teeee heee hehehehehehe he looks so stinky... stinky mcstinkerman... You hit the nail on the head with the vibes LOL - thanks for the comm!
Teeee heee hehehehehehe he looks so stinky... stinky mcstinkerman... You hit the nail on the head with the vibes LOL - thanks for the comm!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art (frc only)

er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@PWYW Headshot Waitlist there's two slots open!
@PWYW Headshot Waitlist there's two slots open!
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif
@BoatBud thank you haha, im glad i got the vibes right
@BoatBud thank you haha, im glad i got the vibes right
vrRTTQ2.gifvtyVDlv.gif
@kikokekuka
Hiya!! Could I nab a slot?
I love your style and I'd love to get work of my girl, Carne!
https://toyhou.se/16212006.carne-lovette/49696628
Would 500g be okay?

(I linked her main image but she had plenty of other references in there if need be!)
@kikokekuka
Hiya!! Could I nab a slot?
I love your style and I'd love to get work of my girl, Carne!
https://toyhou.se/16212006.carne-lovette/49696628
Would 500g be okay?

(I linked her main image but she had plenty of other references in there if need be!)
LNIGiMT.gifP7k1fp6.pngHi3in5o.pngxV62oMz.pngjVwqzWA.gifl5j2GvA.gif
EXqyy0b.png
I'd love a slot please! Lemme get it written up..

It'd be of my Pathfinder OC, Brad. He's got an alternate outfit (not that you'd see much with the headshot lol) in this album, as well as an evil AU version (with the fire hair) in the last 3 images, so, feel free to pick whichever you'd like :D

https://imgur.com/a/J78U8t3

There's some yap in the album about their rough stories but basically, Brad is an idiot fire wielder with a heart of gold. Imagine a frat bro. He does his best and that's what matters lol. Thinks he's the hottest thing, is actually very cringe.

The evil AU version (is not named Brad but I'll keep calling him Brad for convenience) is kinda the opposite. Servant and soldier to an evil fire deity, he simply does what he's told, and perhaps enjoys his job of burning dissenters a bit too much. He tends to just have a resting mean face, but might show a bit of an eeeevil smile of pleasure, or rage.

I'll drop 1kt/1mt (it'll be a bit of a mix of the currencies)!
I'd love a slot please! Lemme get it written up..

It'd be of my Pathfinder OC, Brad. He's got an alternate outfit (not that you'd see much with the headshot lol) in this album, as well as an evil AU version (with the fire hair) in the last 3 images, so, feel free to pick whichever you'd like :D

https://imgur.com/a/J78U8t3

There's some yap in the album about their rough stories but basically, Brad is an idiot fire wielder with a heart of gold. Imagine a frat bro. He does his best and that's what matters lol. Thinks he's the hottest thing, is actually very cringe.

The evil AU version (is not named Brad but I'll keep calling him Brad for convenience) is kinda the opposite. Servant and soldier to an evil fire deity, he simply does what he's told, and perhaps enjoys his job of burning dissenters a bit too much. He tends to just have a resting mean face, but might show a bit of an eeeevil smile of pleasure, or rage.

I'll drop 1kt/1mt (it'll be a bit of a mix of the currencies)!
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png