Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | That's some good points!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63
Siamese cat dragon timeeee
Siamese cat dragon timeeee
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
POINTS POINTS POINTS
POINTS POINTS POINTS
37adqBC.png
So cute!!!! Like siamese cats omg
So cute!!!! Like siamese cats omg
95598382.png95649885.png
I know everyone's saying Siamese cat dragons but have you considered BUCKSKIN HORSE DRAGONS?? (!!) lol super excited for these genes, nice work FR Team <3 <3
I know everyone's saying Siamese cat dragons but have you considered BUCKSKIN HORSE DRAGONS?? (!!) lol super excited for these genes, nice work FR Team <3 <3
how pretty!
how pretty!
item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
vee . 22
Heck yes! So glad we're getting this one!
Heck yes! So glad we're getting this one!
POINTS!!! LETS HECKIN GOOOOOO
POINTS!!! LETS HECKIN GOOOOOO
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Idealism" date="2022-10-10 20:07:18" ] [quote name="FleetingFancy" date="2022-10-10 20:05:20" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2022-10-10 19:58:49" ] Koi being localized was intentional because of the unique shape/texture of veilspun wings. Not saying that it's good or bad, but that was the rational. It couldn't bleed onto the wings as seamlessly. As a gem gene, you are correct that it stocks all the time, not some of the time! [/quote] I absolutely hate this, but I appreciate an answer the day-of release. I don't really see why it needed to be seamless - the wings are detached from the body more than any other breed, of course it wouldn't be seamless. And without the wings, it makes the breed even more secondary-heavy than they already are, with all of that hair. It just makes the Koi look... Bad? Under-represented? Idk, I can't find a good word right now, I just know every single scry I look at does not look good with the gene. Shame I probably won't be using Koi on my Veils then, but it's not the worst thing to happen LOL Veils have a lot of pretty genes to choose from. [/quote] Honestly, I agree. Skipping Koi on wings was not a good decision. Doesn't have to be seamless to work well. [/quote] I'll third this. It's super disappointing.
Idealism wrote on 2022-10-10 20:07:18:
FleetingFancy wrote on 2022-10-10 20:05:20:
Undel wrote on 2022-10-10 19:58:49:
Koi being localized was intentional because of the unique shape/texture of veilspun wings. Not saying that it's good or bad, but that was the rational. It couldn't bleed onto the wings as seamlessly.

As a gem gene, you are correct that it stocks all the time, not some of the time!

I absolutely hate this, but I appreciate an answer the day-of release.
I don't really see why it needed to be seamless - the wings are detached from the body more than any other breed, of course it wouldn't be seamless. And without the wings, it makes the breed even more secondary-heavy than they already are, with all of that hair. It just makes the Koi look... Bad? Under-represented? Idk, I can't find a good word right now, I just know every single scry I look at does not look good with the gene.

Shame I probably won't be using Koi on my Veils then, but it's not the worst thing to happen LOL Veils have a lot of pretty genes to choose from.

Honestly, I agree. Skipping Koi on wings was not a good decision. Doesn't have to be seamless to work well.
I'll third this. It's super disappointing.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
On one hand, yes yes yes, I am so happy!

On the other, time to drag my butt and reassess so many of my projects in the Scrying Workshop <:]
On one hand, yes yes yes, I am so happy!

On the other, time to drag my butt and reassess so many of my projects in the Scrying Workshop <:]
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
[quote name="NirinTallisbane" date="2022-10-10 20:12:06" ] I know everyone's saying Siamese cat dragons but have you considered BUCKSKIN HORSE DRAGONS?? (!!) lol super excited for these genes, nice work FR Team <3 <3 [/quote] Omg what a blessed point (pun intended 100%) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=107&winggene=0&wings=54&auth=d2a994c3e48e88fd7069baff1334f6b4f8dde66b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
NirinTallisbane wrote on 2022-10-10 20:12:06:

Omg what a blessed point (pun intended 100%)
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=107&winggene=0&wings=54&auth=d2a994c3e48e88fd7069baff1334f6b4f8dde66b&dummyext=prev.png
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63