Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2021
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
This feels a little weird. None of the changes that happened in the previous minifest showed up for this one.

To be truthful, not having a scene is a little weird but, maybe there was some weird work crunch I don't know of. Its a minor disappointment, but I can't really complain ether, since extra exp and food is the more important thing.

But other things that all the other festivals have been getting, like a chance for the items to show up in gathering or by bonding with familiars, hasn't happened. That part feels like that might be an oversight. I can't be 100% sure on that though.
This feels a little weird. None of the changes that happened in the previous minifest showed up for this one.

To be truthful, not having a scene is a little weird but, maybe there was some weird work crunch I don't know of. Its a minor disappointment, but I can't really complain ether, since extra exp and food is the more important thing.

But other things that all the other festivals have been getting, like a chance for the items to show up in gathering or by bonding with familiars, hasn't happened. That part feels like that might be an oversight. I can't be 100% sure on that though.
Lmao crab rave
Lmao crab rave
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
[quote name="Disillusionist" date="2021-09-09 06:24:15" ] [quote name="Reilata" date="2021-09-09 06:14:02" ] [quote name="xianvar" date="2021-09-09 06:10:29" ] "Other site activities such as gathering, breeding, bonding, brewing, and visiting some of the trading post dragons will also yield a chance at meat!" as was in the announcement for Sunparched Prowl was forgotten, or is this actually not the case this mini fest? [/quote] I did all my gathering turns and didn't get any extra plants so I'm also wondering. [/quote] Was wondering this too. I bonded with 30 familiars and nada. Is this an oversight? [/quote] Hm, there goes my wondering if it was merely a copy & paste error (I had completed my dailies already so couldn't check myself), which seemed likely since another typo/missing word from the previous year's announcement also still is in there ("Once the harvest has concluded, they'll go back into hiding, but [b]you[/b] may run into one or two while foraging." -- the 'you' is missing both this year and last) [right][size=2]edit: failed at properly placing my reply. oops.[/size][/right]
Disillusionist wrote on 2021-09-09 06:24:15:
Reilata wrote on 2021-09-09 06:14:02:
xianvar wrote on 2021-09-09 06:10:29:
"Other site activities such as gathering, breeding, bonding, brewing, and visiting some of the trading post dragons will also yield a chance at meat!" as was in the announcement for Sunparched Prowl was forgotten, or is this actually not the case this mini fest?

I did all my gathering turns and didn't get any extra plants so I'm also wondering.

Was wondering this too. I bonded with 30 familiars and nada. Is this an oversight?

Hm, there goes my wondering if it was merely a copy & paste error (I had completed my dailies already so couldn't check myself), which seemed likely since another typo/missing word from the previous year's announcement also still is in there ("Once the harvest has concluded, they'll go back into hiding, but you may run into one or two while foraging." -- the 'you' is missing both this year and last)
edit: failed at properly placing my reply. oops.
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
[quote name="xianvar" date="2021-09-09 06:34:29" ] [quote name="Disillusionist" date="2021-09-09 06:24:15" ] [quote name="Reilata" date="2021-09-09 06:14:02" ] [quote name="xianvar" date="2021-09-09 06:10:29" ] "Other site activities such as gathering, breeding, bonding, brewing, and visiting some of the trading post dragons will also yield a chance at meat!" as was in the announcement for Sunparched Prowl was forgotten, or is this actually not the case this mini fest? [/quote] I did all my gathering turns and didn't get any extra plants so I'm also wondering. [/quote] Was wondering this too. I bonded with 30 familiars and nada. Is this an oversight? [/quote] Hm, there goes my wondering if it was merely a copy & paste error (I had completed my dailies already so couldn't check myself), which seemed likely since another typo/missing word from the previous year's announcement also still is in there ("Once the harvest has concluded, they'll go back into hiding, but [b]you[/b] may run into one or two while foraging." -- the 'you' is missing both this year and last) [right][size=2]edit: failed at properly placing my reply. oops.[/size][/right] [/quote] I was also wondering about it being a copy-paste error since Starfall Celebration is also dated for 2020, but the link points to the 2021 submission thread, so it is not that. :(
xianvar wrote on 2021-09-09 06:34:29:
Disillusionist wrote on 2021-09-09 06:24:15:
Reilata wrote on 2021-09-09 06:14:02:
xianvar wrote on 2021-09-09 06:10:29:
"Other site activities such as gathering, breeding, bonding, brewing, and visiting some of the trading post dragons will also yield a chance at meat!" as was in the announcement for Sunparched Prowl was forgotten, or is this actually not the case this mini fest?

I did all my gathering turns and didn't get any extra plants so I'm also wondering.

Was wondering this too. I bonded with 30 familiars and nada. Is this an oversight?

Hm, there goes my wondering if it was merely a copy & paste error (I had completed my dailies already so couldn't check myself), which seemed likely since another typo/missing word from the previous year's announcement also still is in there ("Once the harvest has concluded, they'll go back into hiding, but you may run into one or two while foraging." -- the 'you' is missing both this year and last)
edit: failed at properly placing my reply. oops.

I was also wondering about it being a copy-paste error since Starfall Celebration is also dated for 2020, but the link points to the 2021 submission thread, so it is not that. :(
aLgX6I2.png
Time for crab
Time for crab
many words OriginalsizeRupeeShadow.gifaaa
  • - Lumber
  • - DM
  • - Maker of Fine Dice
  • - Wishlist
E5bsg4C.png 9YNBdbA.png OriginalsizeRupeeShadow.gif
IT'S TIME FOR PLANTS!
IT'S TIME FOR PLANTS!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
No scene like for Scorched Prowl or chance those veggies will drop from dailies? Man, I'm disappointed :(
No scene like for Scorched Prowl or chance those veggies will drop from dailies? Man, I'm disappointed :(
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
No scene?

*visible confusion*
No scene?

*visible confusion*
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
might just be a weird year
might just be a weird year
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Cool!
Cool!
UqN4jFQ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26