Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
[quote name="@CelestialSprites" date="2019-04-01 05:59:51" ] all around me are familiar faces [/quote] This post wins.
@CelestialSprites wrote on 2019-04-01 05:59:51:
all around me are familiar faces

This post wins.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
That's adorable lol. xD
That's adorable lol. xD
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
omg I love this =DD
omg I love this =DD
plaguevs1.png
Seems like an idea of sorts to make familiar bonding less time-consuming, just have an option to switch from dragons to familiars in your Dragon Lair and click on the Hearts next to each Familiar, get a reward, click the next one, get a reward, rinse and repeat.
Seems like an idea of sorts to make familiar bonding less time-consuming, just have an option to switch from dragons to familiars in your Dragon Lair and click on the Hearts next to each Familiar, get a reward, click the next one, get a reward, rinse and repeat.
the new "familiar" icon corresponding to dragon breed's the icing on the cake here [emoji=mirror tongue]
the new "familiar" icon corresponding to dragon breed's the icing on the cake here
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
I for one welcome our familiar overlords.
I for one welcome our familiar overlords.
Happy April Fool's!!

I love this new familiar-dragon swap, but the new Marva supply boxes have me in anxious tears because there are SO MANY COLORS/TYPES AND HOW DO WE EVEN CHOOSE WHICH TO KEEP AAAAAA
Happy April Fool's!!

I love this new familiar-dragon swap, but the new Marva supply boxes have me in anxious tears because there are SO MANY COLORS/TYPES AND HOW DO WE EVEN CHOOSE WHICH TO KEEP AAAAAA
OL0ORxb.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Okay Can I just say..... I really don't want to give up this Toggle. this should be made permanent please! It would be so nice going "Oh I have the perfect familiar for this dragon, but it's in a place holder somewhere in my millions of dragons *toggle on* Oh! there you are you little dickens! come on to your better matched dragon friend" instead of having to go through each and every single dragon individually or keeping a spreadsheet of what dragons have what familiars. My Poor Obsidian has been without her familiar because I forgot which dragon I put it on while I was bonding it to awakening and only because of this great April fools was I able to find her with ease because I was like 'nah screw it... it'll stay lost until I happen to come across it.
Okay Can I just say..... I really don't want to give up this Toggle. this should be made permanent please! It would be so nice going "Oh I have the perfect familiar for this dragon, but it's in a place holder somewhere in my millions of dragons *toggle on* Oh! there you are you little dickens! come on to your better matched dragon friend" instead of having to go through each and every single dragon individually or keeping a spreadsheet of what dragons have what familiars. My Poor Obsidian has been without her familiar because I forgot which dragon I put it on while I was bonding it to awakening and only because of this great April fools was I able to find her with ease because I was like 'nah screw it... it'll stay lost until I happen to come across it.
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
this is WONDERFUL
this is WONDERFUL
IMG_8512.gif
[quote]I really don't want to give up this Toggle. this should be made permanent please![/quote] Yes, it really made bonding a breeze today! And I'd love to not have to keep track of which familiar is on which dragon with a spreadsheet like I do now - it IS so easy to "lose" them otherwise!
Quote:
I really don't want to give up this Toggle. this should be made permanent please!

Yes, it really made bonding a breeze today! And I'd love to not have to keep track of which familiar is on which dragon with a spreadsheet like I do now - it IS so easy to "lose" them otherwise!
tSKOR3g.png . w.w . pSn2GKM.png