Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 106 107
Pretty shiny colorful familiars. Not only a fun April fools, but I also got an egg from gathering? Yeehaw
Pretty shiny colorful familiars. Not only a fun April fools, but I also got an egg from gathering? Yeehaw
YAAASSSS This is so satisfying as someone who has meticulously matched my dragons to their familiars...
YAAASSSS This is so satisfying as someone who has meticulously matched my dragons to their familiars...
I feel dumb now, I reported the revolt as a glitch without reading the events first *Facepaw*
I feel dumb now, I reported the revolt as a glitch without reading the events first *Facepaw*
Does anyone know what Marva looks like I've had a couple friends ask me and Im not sure there's an image of her.
Does anyone know what Marva looks like I've had a couple friends ask me and Im not sure there's an image of her.
xeDKNxe.png
it's her time to shine [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/02dbc9772b998f81e24d76130b12012c/tumblr_ppacniY7UW1y86t2no1_r1_400.png[/img]
it's her time to shine
tumblr_ppacniY7UW1y86t2no1_r1_400.png
[color=5b76eb]Woo! Happy April Fool's! [/color] [quote name="@ScarletRoseBlack" date="2019-04-01 07:14:30" ] Does anyone know what Marva looks like I've had a couple friends ask me and Im not sure there's an image of her. [/quote] [color=5b76eb]Nobody knows who - or what - Marva is as of this time.[/color]
Woo! Happy April Fool's!
@ScarletRoseBlack wrote on 2019-04-01 07:14:30:
Nobody knows who - or what - Marva is as of this time.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
This might be my favorite one yet! love the banner btw!
This might be my favorite one yet! love the banner btw!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
omg this is so cute.... really excited to see what's in the box o_o
omg this is so cute.... really excited to see what's in the box o_o
What do I have to sign to keep the familiar thing as a feature...
What do I have to sign to keep the familiar thing as a feature...
I'm laughing so damn much at my lair. It's a couple of really confused hatchlings and revolting familiars everywhere...
Make this annual, please, or at least the first of every month. I love this to bits.
I'm laughing so damn much at my lair. It's a couple of really confused hatchlings and revolting familiars everywhere...
Make this annual, please, or at least the first of every month. I love this to bits.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 106 107