Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Ghost of Love
GHOST. YES. I'VE BEEN WAITING MY ENTIRETY OF FR FOR GHOST, EVER SINCE I WAS A WEE NOOBLET AND SOMEONE SHOWED THE OLD PLANS FOR IT TO ME. FINNNAAALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Why'd I have to go and spend all my money on lair expansions I could have had so many ghost.
GHOST. YES. I'VE BEEN WAITING MY ENTIRETY OF FR FOR GHOST, EVER SINCE I WAS A WEE NOOBLET AND SOMEONE SHOWED THE OLD PLANS FOR IT TO ME. FINNNAAALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Why'd I have to go and spend all my money on lair expansions I could have had so many ghost.
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
@spicybean ahhhh okay thanks xD
@spicybean ahhhh okay thanks xD
I! Need! This! Gene!

Wow!! It's great! Happy early Valentine's to me! Now I just need to get my hands on it
I! Need! This! Gene!

Wow!! It's great! Happy early Valentine's to me! Now I just need to get my hands on it
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
The ghost gene looks prett neat for make tribal like dragons tho! I can make great deco~

Also that apparel is pretty as f
The ghost gene looks prett neat for make tribal like dragons tho! I can make great deco~

Also that apparel is pretty as f
I'll make one soon.
BOY I NEED
BOY I NEED
*sheds a tear* ... this is My Thing™
*sheds a tear* ... this is My Thing™
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
SPOOKY SCARY SKELTONS SEND SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE !

( anyone remember this ? )
SPOOKY SCARY SKELTONS SEND SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE !

( anyone remember this ? )
Oooh my god it's Ghost. It's here!!! Not the look I expected, but it's so pretty.
Oooh my god it's Ghost. It's here!!! Not the look I expected, but it's so pretty.
“blaireau’s
Now to get that whole apparel set..
Now to get that whole apparel set..
fBZO2yk.png
i had a dream a few nights ago about a new gene....it looked like this....woah
i had a dream a few nights ago about a new gene....it looked like this....woah
repent-1.png