Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Buying dragons from its page
For the time being, it does not seem possible to buy or even view the price of an auctioned dragon from its personal page. There will be a little icon beside its name with a cash logo on it, signifying that it is for sale, but that seem to be all it does. In order to buy the dragon that catches your fancy from someone elses lair, you have to look it up in the auction house, which can be a hassle if it is a common species and a lot of dragons are abound.

It seem to me it would be so much easier to simply have the option of buying the dragon right off its page, or at leasthave a link to its page the auction house where you can finish the transaction.
For the time being, it does not seem possible to buy or even view the price of an auctioned dragon from its personal page. There will be a little icon beside its name with a cash logo on it, signifying that it is for sale, but that seem to be all it does. In order to buy the dragon that catches your fancy from someone elses lair, you have to look it up in the auction house, which can be a hassle if it is a common species and a lot of dragons are abound.

It seem to me it would be so much easier to simply have the option of buying the dragon right off its page, or at leasthave a link to its page the auction house where you can finish the transaction.
I support this greatly.

I kept on opening dragon pages thinking I could look at their stats and then buy them via the page or click a link on their page. It makes things hard because I like comparing dragons before deciding on which one to buy, but I end up losing where the dragon's sale post was in the auction house!
I support this greatly.

I kept on opening dragon pages thinking I could look at their stats and then buy them via the page or click a link on their page. It makes things hard because I like comparing dragons before deciding on which one to buy, but I end up losing where the dragon's sale post was in the auction house!
support. i also ran into this problem after navigating away from the auction page to see the dragon i was interested in buying.
support. i also ran into this problem after navigating away from the auction page to see the dragon i was interested in buying.
Thieves prosper, rich remember.
I agree. I've been in someones lair and see that 'in auction' button.

I propose that a quick fix would to at least have the price of the dragon show up in a tool tip when hovering the mouse over the little brown bag icon that signifies it's up for auction. That way, I could simply search the auction house for that price
I agree. I've been in someones lair and see that 'in auction' button.

I propose that a quick fix would to at least have the price of the dragon show up in a tool tip when hovering the mouse over the little brown bag icon that signifies it's up for auction. That way, I could simply search the auction house for that price
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Support!
Support!
furry_fiddle.png
Support as well.
Support as well.
This would definitely be helpful and save me a headache later on!
This would definitely be helpful and save me a headache later on!