Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hoard Sorting
This might be a rather minor detail, but I think it would be awfully nice if I could autosort my hoard into meat/fish/plants/insects. It would also be nice to be able to sort by element in that first tab. Just a thought for consideration. :)
This might be a rather minor detail, but I think it would be awfully nice if I could autosort my hoard into meat/fish/plants/insects. It would also be nice to be able to sort by element in that first tab. Just a thought for consideration. :)
b9aWflB.png
Have you seen the sorting option in the food window? At the bottom you can choose which of the food types you would like to have displayed.
Or do you mean that you would like the food to be sorted by type, then name (or element)?
Have you seen the sorting option in the food window? At the bottom you can choose which of the food types you would like to have displayed.
Or do you mean that you would like the food to be sorted by type, then name (or element)?
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
It would be nice to sort them by name and/or rarity. I'm just converting my 1 stars (in the case of food) or selling them off (in the case of everything else). I'm having to go through the list one by one, and with the lag spikes and tooltips not loading immediately, this can be very time consuming and something of a hassle.
It would be nice to sort them by name and/or rarity. I'm just converting my 1 stars (in the case of food) or selling them off (in the case of everything else). I'm having to go through the list one by one, and with the lag spikes and tooltips not loading immediately, this can be very time consuming and something of a hassle.
Vj0BLbc.png