Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Removing Awakened Familiars from Fiona
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
no support - i purposely keep awakened familiars on certain dragons and i want that extra treasure LOL
no support - i purposely keep awakened familiars on certain dragons and i want that extra treasure LOL
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Half-support.

I don't think the awakened familiars should be removed, but I think the bonding list at her hub could be touched up and adjusted some, like maybe have a second set of bond-able familiars that are only awakened / dragons you own, and her default offering of familiars to bond with will always be ones you do not own.
I think this could also be altered to have a little section just for the familiars she has achievements for so for the rarer / harder to get ones you have a chance of getting some bonding levels on them while trying to find them. Just one from her whole list a day, including ones you may have already awakened.
Half-support.

I don't think the awakened familiars should be removed, but I think the bonding list at her hub could be touched up and adjusted some, like maybe have a second set of bond-able familiars that are only awakened / dragons you own, and her default offering of familiars to bond with will always be ones you do not own.
I think this could also be altered to have a little section just for the familiars she has achievements for so for the rarer / harder to get ones you have a chance of getting some bonding levels on them while trying to find them. Just one from her whole list a day, including ones you may have already awakened.
Account less than a year old? Ask me about free dragons!
Bought and kept some of my fodder? Ask me about a free renaming scroll!

Does putting lore on dragons ever get less daunting?
No support

I want to have awakened fams in fiona's for that extra treasure and as someone else said, what about the people that have less unawakened fams than fiona slots.
No support

I want to have awakened fams in fiona's for that extra treasure and as someone else said, what about the people that have less unawakened fams than fiona slots.
YBKhdZp.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page