Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Better "Give notes to Guild" reward
As someone with an empty friend's list, the only option I have for archeology notes is to trade in 8 with the guild. But for all that time waiting to stockpile the notes, all you get is... a singular tool? It feels like a slap in the face, to be frank.

It would be nice if the rewards could be buffed, and the reward pool broadened a bit.

Rewards could include:
-Plot clearing, like you would if you had friends
-Simply just more tools
-Materials specific to the Archeology for use in den expansion or Baldwin's

There's more you could do of course, but what do y'all think? :)
As someone with an empty friend's list, the only option I have for archeology notes is to trade in 8 with the guild. But for all that time waiting to stockpile the notes, all you get is... a singular tool? It feels like a slap in the face, to be frank.

It would be nice if the rewards could be buffed, and the reward pool broadened a bit.

Rewards could include:
-Plot clearing, like you would if you had friends
-Simply just more tools
-Materials specific to the Archeology for use in den expansion or Baldwin's

There's more you could do of course, but what do y'all think? :)
Support, there's no good reason to throw notes away to the guild. It's just lame.
Support, there's no good reason to throw notes away to the guild. It's just lame.
J7D1quC.png mtHAEL4.png
WEa1cyF.png RDt6LqI.png
G8AyR6r.png o1H8UmF.png
I'm pretty sure the point of the notes was to encourage community interaction in terms of friends. With that said though, I do think the reward from the Guild can use a buff. It doesn't feel too good compared to 8 random spaces at least.
I'm pretty sure the point of the notes was to encourage community interaction in terms of friends. With that said though, I do think the reward from the Guild can use a buff. It doesn't feel too good compared to 8 random spaces at least.
95751148p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
With how easy it is to hold up notes I think there should be incremental rewards, so the more you give the better the reward but that means you can't spam them

For example:
5 notes, maybe some extra tools
10 notes, pickaxe has a chance to select 2-3 extra random plots/spaces each time you use it (maybe a 35% chance) (resets at rollover)
20 notes, random amount of spaces (up to the max you can get from friends) immediately cleared, every extra 10 notes increases the odds of higher numbers
50 notes, 1 magnifying glass can pick 2 slots now, with a catch (second slot is random, or double the timer, or something) (resets at rollover)
100+ notes, timers are shortened (for both things) until rollover

I put way too much though into this
With how easy it is to hold up notes I think there should be incremental rewards, so the more you give the better the reward but that means you can't spam them

For example:
5 notes, maybe some extra tools
10 notes, pickaxe has a chance to select 2-3 extra random plots/spaces each time you use it (maybe a 35% chance) (resets at rollover)
20 notes, random amount of spaces (up to the max you can get from friends) immediately cleared, every extra 10 notes increases the odds of higher numbers
50 notes, 1 magnifying glass can pick 2 slots now, with a catch (second slot is random, or double the timer, or something) (resets at rollover)
100+ notes, timers are shortened (for both things) until rollover

I put way too much though into this
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png