Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swipp’s Swap Stand
It’s a really neat way of getting unique items, but the lengthy rotation cycle bugs me sometimes. You never have a guarantee that when you open FR they’ll have what you want, and often for me there’s a mad scramble to try and collect things before the time runs out. Aside from the Marketplace (which stocks regularly enough that this isn’t really an issue), all the other buying features on the site are so much more chill.

Id love if things could always be available - except maybe three items could always be featured, maybe with associated discounts and/or price raises to keep that element in there.

But yeah checking every hour to see if they have something I want isn’t super realistic or healthy, I come to this site to chill and make dragons fancy.
It’s a really neat way of getting unique items, but the lengthy rotation cycle bugs me sometimes. You never have a guarantee that when you open FR they’ll have what you want, and often for me there’s a mad scramble to try and collect things before the time runs out. Aside from the Marketplace (which stocks regularly enough that this isn’t really an issue), all the other buying features on the site are so much more chill.

Id love if things could always be available - except maybe three items could always be featured, maybe with associated discounts and/or price raises to keep that element in there.

But yeah checking every hour to see if they have something I want isn’t super realistic or healthy, I come to this site to chill and make dragons fancy.
They/Them || Check out my Hatchery!