Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 3 little suggestions
A button to randomize all 3 genes at once or all 3 colors at once in morphology would be really awesome, and make it a little less annoying to have to click all of the separate randomizer buttons individually.

Highlight the hibden task that any given item corresponds with when you click on the little bar at the bottom, cause I would love to be able to look at the exact task that something is attached to so that I can know how many units I need to save, instead of scrolling through the entire task catalogue. That or bring up a tooltip instead of hyperlinking straight to the whole hibden list.

Please, Please, PLEASE can we get a compendium of Marva stuff somewhere on this site. I just need to see the names of all the stupid eyes please devs I beg you ToT
you can do it for joxar, please do it for Marva or I will cry
A button to randomize all 3 genes at once or all 3 colors at once in morphology would be really awesome, and make it a little less annoying to have to click all of the separate randomizer buttons individually.

Highlight the hibden task that any given item corresponds with when you click on the little bar at the bottom, cause I would love to be able to look at the exact task that something is attached to so that I can know how many units I need to save, instead of scrolling through the entire task catalogue. That or bring up a tooltip instead of hyperlinking straight to the whole hibden list.

Please, Please, PLEASE can we get a compendium of Marva stuff somewhere on this site. I just need to see the names of all the stupid eyes please devs I beg you ToT
you can do it for joxar, please do it for Marva or I will cry
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio