Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Roundsey Ticket Limits
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2024-01-30 11:34:37" ] what roundsey would REALLY benefit from a winner's cooldown if you win one week, you can't participate the next week a lot of people that win are repeat winners [/quote] This would only work if you could see the next week's prizes in advance, because while the odds aren't in most people's favour to win, winning and then being on cooldown, only to see something you would really like to try for, would suck. Also it is 100% gambling the same way entering a RL lottery draw is gambling. It's like, the literally meaning of the word? O.o
hungryhobbits wrote on 2024-01-30 11:34:37:
what roundsey would REALLY benefit from a winner's cooldown

if you win one week, you can't participate the next week

a lot of people that win are repeat winners

This would only work if you could see the next week's prizes in advance, because while the odds aren't in most people's favour to win, winning and then being on cooldown, only to see something you would really like to try for, would suck.

Also it is 100% gambling the same way entering a RL lottery draw is gambling. It's like, the literally meaning of the word? O.o
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
No support for any of this. Roundsey is a gambling mini game. Like. Come on. It is working exactly as designed. :/

The only preventative measure I think could be warranted going forward is for the devs to do a quick investigation of the winners before the announcement goes live and prizes are distributed. But I'm fine if things continue as-is tbqh
No support for any of this. Roundsey is a gambling mini game. Like. Come on. It is working exactly as designed. :/

The only preventative measure I think could be warranted going forward is for the devs to do a quick investigation of the winners before the announcement goes live and prizes are distributed. But I'm fine if things continue as-is tbqh
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
1 2 3 4 5 6