Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swap Ancient and Modern Genes at G&G
I think it would be super useful to swap between ancient and ancient genes, as well as ancient and modern genes at Glass's and Gloss's shop. I think universal ancient scrolls would be ideal, but in the case that is not possible I think the ability to swap between ancients would the next best thing.

Ancient to ancient: direct swap
Ancient to modern: two copies of the ancient gene = one modern version
Modern to ancient: one modern gene = two copies of the ancient version

I think it would be easiest to have ancient to modern swaps not be breed specific (in other words, a pair of any two ancient versions of that gene will work), but the modern to ancient will always result in two genes of a specific ancient breed.

I think it would be super useful to swap between ancient and ancient genes, as well as ancient and modern genes at Glass's and Gloss's shop. I think universal ancient scrolls would be ideal, but in the case that is not possible I think the ability to swap between ancients would the next best thing.

Ancient to ancient: direct swap
Ancient to modern: two copies of the ancient gene = one modern version
Modern to ancient: one modern gene = two copies of the ancient version

I think it would be easiest to have ancient to modern swaps not be breed specific (in other words, a pair of any two ancient versions of that gene will work), but the modern to ancient will always result in two genes of a specific ancient breed.

- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
Ancient to identical ancient gene should have always been a thing. That gets my support.
Ancient to identical ancient gene should have always been a thing. That gets my support.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
That's why not to generate thiesend of trades (for gaoler+aether=modern, gao+bane, aeth+veil etc for each pair) I think best way create universal gene placeholder that replace scrolled everywhere they obtained ATM. And work as universal trade to swap in GGG.
Same as you mentioned 1:1 ancient. 2:1 modern and vice versa get placeholder trading your scroll 1:2 modern, 1:1 ancient.

Thus we fully controller Wich breed we get on hand with no time rush (what is demoralize now in market or coli)

We remove bloat from market, Swip and coli. (Definitely one item will appears mutch more offten then 1/20 when you try buy underbelly for exact breed!)
That's why not to generate thiesend of trades (for gaoler+aether=modern, gao+bane, aeth+veil etc for each pair) I think best way create universal gene placeholder that replace scrolled everywhere they obtained ATM. And work as universal trade to swap in GGG.
Same as you mentioned 1:1 ancient. 2:1 modern and vice versa get placeholder trading your scroll 1:2 modern, 1:1 ancient.

Thus we fully controller Wich breed we get on hand with no time rush (what is demoralize now in market or coli)

We remove bloat from market, Swip and coli. (Definitely one item will appears mutch more offten then 1/20 when you try buy underbelly for exact breed!)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
With the recent surge in parchment prices, I really wish the ability to swap between ancient genes (or from gene to parchment) would be really useful. Even ignoring exchanging pre-parchment genes from the coli or Baldwin, it would be useful for accidental purchases or changes in plans.
With the recent surge in parchment prices, I really wish the ability to swap between ancient genes (or from gene to parchment) would be really useful. Even ignoring exchanging pre-parchment genes from the coli or Baldwin, it would be useful for accidental purchases or changes in plans.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s