Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let the Next Breed be Dolichocephalic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Personally for as much as I like the auraboa faces, i wish they'd just been /that/ much longer to really capitalize on the puppy faces that pythons can have. like they're just. they're so cute???

but full agree, esp as a ridgeback liker we need the long snoots
Personally for as much as I like the auraboa faces, i wish they'd just been /that/ much longer to really capitalize on the puppy faces that pythons can have. like they're just. they're so cute???

but full agree, esp as a ridgeback liker we need the long snoots
Flight Rising Time +3/ESTNo Roleplay - not my thing here, not interested, too much rp related traumaMail okay - just don't be weird!Please ping
Mobile UserPC UserSemi-activeEnglish; I am cursed with monolinguism
Gender: ???Bisexual (pronouns: he/she, she/him, w/e)Sapphic (Sapphic flag)Polyamorous flag with the white triangle and yellow heart.
I have come to a realization that I NEED a dragon with a gharial-esque snout in my life.
I have come to a realization that I NEED a dragon with a gharial-esque snout in my life.
[quote name="Recallback" date="2023-11-26 00:37:36" ] Please, I'm kinda sick of the new breeds having basically the exact same "cutesy" face. It doesn't even really read as 'dragon' to me. It was fine on Aether, who are sorta uggo moths anyway, but seeing that Auras had the exact same face was really... disappointing. Especially when they're snakes. [/quote] This, this so much. I don't even care if the new breed has a full on SNOOT I just want them to not look like disneychannel knockoffs
Recallback wrote on 2023-11-26 00:37:36:
Please, I'm kinda sick of the new breeds having basically the exact same "cutesy" face. It doesn't even really read as 'dragon' to me. It was fine on Aether, who are sorta uggo moths anyway, but seeing that Auras had the exact same face was really... disappointing. Especially when they're snakes.

This, this so much. I don't even care if the new breed has a full on SNOOT I just want them to not look like disneychannel knockoffs
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
Support! I am forever in love with Long Snoot™ as a design element
Support! I am forever in love with Long Snoot™ as a design element
signature under construction
i go by she/he/they in no particular order!
Untitled235_20210703193649.png
Untitled240_20210703200028.png
Untitled237_20210703205548.png
No support. Nobody other than the very few earlier last month speaking about the forgotten Abberations?

Or Banescales?..

Undertides? No?...

Veilspuns...???

No? No.. it's just forgotten ig..

... I feel people forget about these guys so much just bc the recent ancients we got have been round-faced.
Y'all, snooted dragons or at least those without round muzzles, especially ancients, DO exist already. Out of the ancients we have, only THREE are rounded in the snouts. Gaolors are a decent mid-length snout but still fierce looking. just bc the ancients we've been getting so far as of late have shorter muzzles doesn't mean this is suddenly a thing the FR devs forgot about nor are they dominating the rostor. Infact, it's super equal! Three cutesy/short nosed faced ones, four cool looking ones.
Dragons that aren't cutesy already exist, and I doubt we're gonna stop getting more! Stop forgetting about them just for this thread plz. You can still want cool snooted dragons! But the talk about how it's as if ALL the ancients we've been getting are flat/round-faced is false. it's just the ones we've been getting as of recent.
No support. Nobody other than the very few earlier last month speaking about the forgotten Abberations?

Or Banescales?..

Undertides? No?...

Veilspuns...???

No? No.. it's just forgotten ig..

... I feel people forget about these guys so much just bc the recent ancients we got have been round-faced.
Y'all, snooted dragons or at least those without round muzzles, especially ancients, DO exist already. Out of the ancients we have, only THREE are rounded in the snouts. Gaolors are a decent mid-length snout but still fierce looking. just bc the ancients we've been getting so far as of late have shorter muzzles doesn't mean this is suddenly a thing the FR devs forgot about nor are they dominating the rostor. Infact, it's super equal! Three cutesy/short nosed faced ones, four cool looking ones.
Dragons that aren't cutesy already exist, and I doubt we're gonna stop getting more! Stop forgetting about them just for this thread plz. You can still want cool snooted dragons! But the talk about how it's as if ALL the ancients we've been getting are flat/round-faced is false. it's just the ones we've been getting as of recent.
I am a proud Nature Flight Sapling!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
Yes, LONG SNOOTS! Love this idea!
Yes, LONG SNOOTS! Love this idea!
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
We could combine a chonkier body type (Snapper-ish) with long snoot and make elephant dragons.
We could combine a chonkier body type (Snapper-ish) with long snoot and make elephant dragons.
Sig_dreg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7