Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Shuffle all for Unlocking Hib-den tasks
1 2 3
Full support! I really don't think it would make obtaining slots "too" easy, and I think misusing the feature would be solved by the time limit/treasure payment you already mentioned.

If someone wants to grind for, say, eggs in gathering/coli, it could be a matter of many months before they get it, and I don't see why it would be a problem that they want to cross off some other tasks in the meantime.
Full support! I really don't think it would make obtaining slots "too" easy, and I think misusing the feature would be solved by the time limit/treasure payment you already mentioned.

If someone wants to grind for, say, eggs in gathering/coli, it could be a matter of many months before they get it, and I don't see why it would be a problem that they want to cross off some other tasks in the meantime.
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-08-02 10:25:03" ] i feel like it's wrong of staff to expect people to trade an egg for something that by the site's own pre-established standards only costs 50g when eggs go for 200+g [/quote] Should we remove tasks like the one that was added yesterday, where you need one Scratch and one Contuse, where it's a total of like, 1000 treasure? I mean, it's unfair to people who pay gems because they gotta pay up 50 gems while we have this task that's cheap. Most hib den tasks are cheap. But they have to be averaged out by more expensive tasks, otherwise, people paying a flat 50 gems ARE getting ripped off.
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-08-02 10:25:03:

i feel like it's wrong of staff to expect people to trade an egg for something that by the site's own pre-established standards only costs 50g when eggs go for 200+g

Should we remove tasks like the one that was added yesterday, where you need one Scratch and one Contuse, where it's a total of like, 1000 treasure? I mean, it's unfair to people who pay gems because they gotta pay up 50 gems while we have this task that's cheap.

Most hib den tasks are cheap. But they have to be averaged out by more expensive tasks, otherwise, people paying a flat 50 gems ARE getting ripped off.
It's weird to use eggs in this argument because eggs ARE free via game play.
Do players sell them for far more than 50g? Sure. But that's NOT staff's doing.

No support.
It's weird to use eggs in this argument because eggs ARE free via game play.
Do players sell them for far more than 50g? Sure. But that's NOT staff's doing.

No support.
ZQGfAQY.png
1 2 3