Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum: change a venue's level?
1 2
This would be nice if it only went higher than they already are...

However the enemies don't scale at all, even if you see them in multiple venues. For example the Storm Seeker enemy is first seen in sandswept, but is also found in the roost. It doesn't change stats at all between the two venues (i can take them out with one elim very easily in either venue), and there's no level value attached to the enemies that'd allow them to reasonably implement this without completely overhauling the coli for this type of system.

Despite me really liking the idea for optional raising of venue levels, I don't see this as something that could be added within a reasonable amount of time... Especially while the developers are focusing on so many other things right now.

No support.
This would be nice if it only went higher than they already are...

However the enemies don't scale at all, even if you see them in multiple venues. For example the Storm Seeker enemy is first seen in sandswept, but is also found in the roost. It doesn't change stats at all between the two venues (i can take them out with one elim very easily in either venue), and there's no level value attached to the enemies that'd allow them to reasonably implement this without completely overhauling the coli for this type of system.

Despite me really liking the idea for optional raising of venue levels, I don't see this as something that could be added within a reasonable amount of time... Especially while the developers are focusing on so many other things right now.

No support.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
There has been suggestions to have a like..hard mode type setting for the coli, where you could play any venue as a lvl 25 so that people can still grind and gain experience in their favorite venues or in those that are suitable for events and the like. I've supported this in the past.

No support for being able to choose any level higher than the default because that is a lot of calculating and balancing of stats, damages, and drops for each level that it changes. And they'd have to do this for almost all the coli venues? It's way too much. However, if they just had to balance each venue once to make it a lvl 25 venue? This is much more manageable and I can support that.
There has been suggestions to have a like..hard mode type setting for the coli, where you could play any venue as a lvl 25 so that people can still grind and gain experience in their favorite venues or in those that are suitable for events and the like. I've supported this in the past.

No support for being able to choose any level higher than the default because that is a lot of calculating and balancing of stats, damages, and drops for each level that it changes. And they'd have to do this for almost all the coli venues? It's way too much. However, if they just had to balance each venue once to make it a lvl 25 venue? This is much more manageable and I can support that.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
1 2