Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Better AH Skin Search Parameters
While searching for skins on the AH, I often wish I could search for skins made by a particular artist, or exclude fest/coli skins, or exclude skins I already have, etc.

Any one of these parameters would vastly improve the search function for me. Even better, just having the same search system as the database would be fantastic!
While searching for skins on the AH, I often wish I could search for skins made by a particular artist, or exclude fest/coli skins, or exclude skins I already have, etc.

Any one of these parameters would vastly improve the search function for me. Even better, just having the same search system as the database would be fantastic!
1hlTLRw.png KGyuKMV.png
Rhokwkq.png
Seconded. I was just wishing the AH search could do what the database search does.
Seconded. I was just wishing the AH search could do what the database search does.
My name is Dorian, and I like orchestrating huge unmanageable breeding projects, for which I decided I needed a tool that didn't exist yet. So I built it.

My Ultimate Breeding Project Calculator is now publicly available and looking for feedback and testing!

Trans Boy (Trans flag)“AuDHD“EnneagramFantasycoreArtist (Paint palette)
pleeease!! when i look for skins i use the database and just click to go to the AH on everything i like that's only actually on the AH 2% of the time..

(AH search by favourites would go crazy)
pleeease!! when i look for skins i use the database and just click to go to the AH on everything i like that's only actually on the AH 2% of the time..

(AH search by favourites would go crazy)
4d3z.png
he/it - FR+18

>let me dress your dragons
>my FR art
Huge agree, trying to browse for UMAs on the AH especially is a nightmare, because there's no way to filter out coli or fest skins x.x please please pleaaaase add some additional filter options!! Or just port the database search options to the AH honestly
Huge agree, trying to browse for UMAs on the AH especially is a nightmare, because there's no way to filter out coli or fest skins x.x please please pleaaaase add some additional filter options!! Or just port the database search options to the AH honestly
e3vuD1x.png