Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Apparel] Sound Effects
No, I don't mean to add sound effects to flight rising. What I mean is apparel like musical notes or even a hint of a strong roar for intimidation. Something like Power Up Aura but for the mouth area.

We do have musical instrument apparels. Maybe expand it to a keyboard, piano for like some opera sounds. If it come with sound effects that is just extra.
No, I don't mean to add sound effects to flight rising. What I mean is apparel like musical notes or even a hint of a strong roar for intimidation. Something like Power Up Aura but for the mouth area.

We do have musical instrument apparels. Maybe expand it to a keyboard, piano for like some opera sounds. If it come with sound effects that is just extra.
I would like music note apparel, that sounds cute
Could we also have discordant notes then too? that would be funny
I would like music note apparel, that sounds cute
Could we also have discordant notes then too? that would be funny
potato.png
Oh, I would love to have apparel like that! It would be a fun little addition.
Oh, I would love to have apparel like that! It would be a fun little addition.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I'd also like to see some BANG and POW things like in comics just for funsies. Probably a good Marva item in its own right.
I'd also like to see some BANG and POW things like in comics just for funsies. Probably a good Marva item in its own right.
39981.png
G3 Imperial & Lineage Hatchery (WIP)
G1s & Misc Dragon Sales
Coliseum Services
I tend to be blunt. Don't take it personally; it's not.
47507.png
Oh, yeah! These would be pretty versatile and could help add some character to dragons. I would also love little exclamation marks and/or question marks (maybe in a speech bubble?).

I also think the little BANG and POW comic book things would be cute, too.

Oh, yeah! These would be pretty versatile and could help add some character to dragons. I would also love little exclamation marks and/or question marks (maybe in a speech bubble?).

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2022-12-27 13:55:59" ] Oh, yeah! These would be pretty versatile and could help add some character to dragons. I would also love little exclamation marks and/or question marks (maybe in a speech bubble?). I also think the little BANG and POW comic book things would be cute, too. [/quote] This is so funny, support for both these and the original suggestion for music ideas! Imagine the angry exression [img]https://images.emojiterra.com/twitter/512px/1f4a2.png[/img]
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2022-12-27 13:55:59:

This is so funny, support for both these and the original suggestion for music ideas!
Imagine the angry exression
1f4a2.png
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I'm going to hear stuff every time I look at a dragon now.

Support! I think it'd be awesome, and I'd be a big fan of music notes/discordant notes. I think effects in general could also add a lot of personality to dragons, like the Marva eyes.
I'm going to hear stuff every time I look at a dragon now.

Support! I think it'd be awesome, and I'd be a big fan of music notes/discordant notes. I think effects in general could also add a lot of personality to dragons, like the Marva eyes.
7UXlQKU.gif 0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> art for wishlist items
>> free outfit designs

>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Cache