Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A fix for vial value reductions
1 2
No support for all of the reasons that have been listed before. Long story short, this would create a culture of "My dragon is better than yours because it was born naturally and therefore worth more than yours." We don't need that.
No support for all of the reasons that have been listed before. Long story short, this would create a culture of "My dragon is better than yours because it was born naturally and therefore worth more than yours." We don't need that.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Absolutely no support. I don't want another icon for one.
I also don't want a dragon suddenly worth 50 billion more currency locking me out of getting it on the AH just because it's "naturally born" with the eyetype. I'm here to grab color combos usually and if it's one with an eyetype put on it or natural born then fine, ya know?
Absolutely no support. I don't want another icon for one.
I also don't want a dragon suddenly worth 50 billion more currency locking me out of getting it on the AH just because it's "naturally born" with the eyetype. I'm here to grab color combos usually and if it's one with an eyetype put on it or natural born then fine, ya know?
No support. We don't need to make our dragons into Sneetches.

Furthermore, it's not up to the Devs to maintain the values of any market within the game, especially not the dragon market, when the health and longevity of the game is more important. If something will make the game more fun and keep people coming back to it? The Devs are entitled to introduce that regardless of what player-created markets it affects.
No support. We don't need to make our dragons into Sneetches.

Furthermore, it's not up to the Devs to maintain the values of any market within the game, especially not the dragon market, when the health and longevity of the game is more important. If something will make the game more fun and keep people coming back to it? The Devs are entitled to introduce that regardless of what player-created markets it affects.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
I think that the vial update could have been handled a lot better (but then again, the original eye update could have been as well), but this is NOT a 'fix' forthat issue.

It just further enforces the idea that one playstyle is better than another, because why would only 'natural' primals get a spiffy icon/vialed primals get a spiffy icon? (or the opposite, why would only one be 'marked' as inferior)
I think that the vial update could have been handled a lot better (but then again, the original eye update could have been as well), but this is NOT a 'fix' forthat issue.

It just further enforces the idea that one playstyle is better than another, because why would only 'natural' primals get a spiffy icon/vialed primals get a spiffy icon? (or the opposite, why would only one be 'marked' as inferior)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
No, this is totally unnecessary. Dragons don't get special markers to indicate if breed/gene changes were used, eye types should not be treated any differently.
No, this is totally unnecessary. Dragons don't get special markers to indicate if breed/gene changes were used, eye types should not be treated any differently.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2