Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make BLEP a Tertiary gene OR APPAREL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
Big support, nothing else to say
Big support, nothing else to say
Hi hi!
YESSSS, it's a cute idea but how it's gonna work on mirror's who have their mouth open? I don't think the devs would do that even if they liked it since they can't add it to every dragon
YESSSS, it's a cute idea but how it's gonna work on mirror's who have their mouth open? I don't think the devs would do that even if they liked it since they can't add it to every dragon
UqN4jFQ.png
TAKE MY MONEY
YESSSS
Absolute support from Czardas and all of my Clan!!
TAKE MY MONEY
YESSSS
Absolute support from Czardas and all of my Clan!!
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png
I didn't know I needed this until I saw all those previews. O_o
I didn't know I needed this until I saw all those previews. O_o
lol I support, what a funny gene

It works with all colors! Have a bad tert? Put a blep
I need this in my life. There's some characters I have that can use bleps
lol I support, what a funny gene

It works with all colors! Have a bad tert? Put a blep
I need this in my life. There's some characters I have that can use bleps
Give. Me. I need. Though I think Id prefer for the tounges to be forked or pointed in more cases? I dont care too much tho.
Give. Me. I need. Though I think Id prefer for the tounges to be forked or pointed in more cases? I dont care too much tho.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Yes please!!!!
Yes please!!!!
earthshieldr.png It's a very dark night to be off galavanting around here.
You're lucky you get to do it.
Please!! Make the BLEPtm a thing!
Please!! Make the BLEPtm a thing!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
A method for drops:
Palefoot Tadhop
Ruffletail Tadhop
These guys drop blep
They literally do the blep
A method for drops:
Palefoot Tadhop
Ruffletail Tadhop
These guys drop blep
They literally do the blep
[quote name="@Yinny" date="2022-01-23 04:39:33" ] YESSSS, it's a cute idea but how it's gonna work on mirror's who have their mouth open? I don't think the devs would do that even if they liked it since they can't add it to every dragon [/quote] This was covered in the suggestion, dragons with tongues out/exposed (coatl, mirror, bogsneak) get a color change on the existing tongue. See the coatl male example with the green tongue.
@Yinny wrote on 2022-01-23 04:39:33:

This was covered in the suggestion, dragons with tongues out/exposed (coatl, mirror, bogsneak) get a color change on the existing tongue. See the coatl male example with the green tongue.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36