Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bond with all button
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Decres" date="2021-07-29 08:55:05" ]Alternatively if using a mouse is the issue then maybe we could use a hotkey ("B") to bond, since you can already use the left/right arrow keys to navigate dragons. Using that in conjunction with blicking the bond button means I can bond with my whole lair in about a minute... but I am simply too lazy to because for me it's not worth the work :P [/quote] Can confirm, I use a trackpad + arrow keys to bond and tap it in [i]around[/i] the same position as the B key, just a bit lower. It's both fairly quick and saves a lot of strain on my already exhausted wrists <: This is a good compromise and I like it.
Decres wrote on 2021-07-29 08:55:05:
Alternatively if using a mouse is the issue then maybe we could use a hotkey ("B") to bond, since you can already use the left/right arrow keys to navigate dragons. Using that in conjunction with blicking the bond button means I can bond with my whole lair in about a minute... but I am simply too lazy to because for me it's not worth the work :P

Can confirm, I use a trackpad + arrow keys to bond and tap it in around the same position as the B key, just a bit lower. It's both fairly quick and saves a lot of strain on my already exhausted wrists <: This is a good compromise and I like it.
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh, absolutely support for a hotkey!

Doesn't take away from the basic principle of the familiars needing individual attention, but it would mean I didn't have to do annoying scrolling and other mouse faff on my laptop :)
Oh, absolutely support for a hotkey!

Doesn't take away from the basic principle of the familiars needing individual attention, but it would mean I didn't have to do annoying scrolling and other mouse faff on my laptop :)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
1 2 3 4 5