Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | permababy skins/acc.
1 2 3 4
@Ozabean thats why i only think that the skins should be used on permababies, since that makes the most sence. im not sure if people would put a skin on a dragon that will only look like that for 5 days, but maybe?
@Ozabean thats why i only think that the skins should be used on permababies, since that makes the most sence. im not sure if people would put a skin on a dragon that will only look like that for 5 days, but maybe?
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
I would love this, support.
I would love this, support.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
Major support! This would be so wonderful, especially for lore purposes!

I've been so tempted to make an EY, but the lack of customization is what always gets me backtracking.
Major support! This would be so wonderful, especially for lore purposes!

I've been so tempted to make an EY, but the lack of customization is what always gets me backtracking.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Support! I would definitely make more permababies if there was more ways to customize them. And that's more money for the site!

I know some people make evil little gremlin permababies and I hope there isn't too many restrictions for their sakes. I know I'd definitely want to make some spooky accents for permababs too.
Support! I would definitely make more permababies if there was more ways to customize them. And that's more money for the site!

I know some people make evil little gremlin permababies and I hope there isn't too many restrictions for their sakes. I know I'd definitely want to make some spooky accents for permababs too.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
I have been wanting the same thing for ages, always full support.
I have been wanting the same thing for ages, always full support.
[quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2021-04-21 20:37:36" ] Support! I would definitely make more permababies if there was more ways to customize them. And that's more money for the site! [/quote] And this! I hadn't even thought of this, but it's an [i]excellent[/i] point.
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2021-04-21 20:37:36:

And this! I hadn't even thought of this, but it's an excellent point.
YES! Now that we have ancient breeds who also can't wear apparel this seems like a much more reasonable suggestion too since there is a similar part of the system now, though I'm sure it would still require plenty of time and effort to implement.

Side note: I'm not sure if youthful skins/accents would be part of the festival skins though. I would be happy to have them from festivals but I can understand having festival skins be strictly for adult dragons.
YES! Now that we have ancient breeds who also can't wear apparel this seems like a much more reasonable suggestion too since there is a similar part of the system now, though I'm sure it would still require plenty of time and effort to implement.

Side note: I'm not sure if youthful skins/accents would be part of the festival skins though. I would be happy to have them from festivals but I can understand having festival skins be strictly for adult dragons.
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
I don't think they should be in festivals since they're behind a gem item and there isn't really any way around that, and festivals as far as i see it is a way to make more skins regularly available for less than umas (they dont have to be a huge investment). Plus people making permababies should be able to afford umas anyways.
I don't think they should be in festivals since they're behind a gem item and there isn't really any way around that, and festivals as far as i see it is a way to make more skins regularly available for less than umas (they dont have to be a huge investment). Plus people making permababies should be able to afford umas anyways.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
full support! was just about to comment a forum myself but found this thread <3 id love if we can get more customizations for perma babies, itll be similar to how the ancient breads work! (cant have apparel, but in response, skins) [quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2021-04-22 13:31:37" ] I don't think they should be in festivals since they're behind a gem item and there isn't really any way around that, and festivals as far as i see it is a way to make more skins regularly available for less than umas (they dont have to be a huge investment). Plus people making permababies should be able to afford umas anyways. [/quote] i also agree with this, as like op stated itll behind a pay wall as the scroll of fertility costs gems [quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2021-04-21 20:37:36" ] Support! I would definitely make more permababies if there was more ways to customize them. And that's more money for the site! I know some people make evil little gremlin permababies and I hope there isn't too many restrictions for their sakes. I know I'd definitely want to make some spooky accents for permababs too. [/quote] this is the only reason i think there would be restrictions, unable to have gore or fresh scars on hatchlings/zombify (which would be a shame, for people who have lore for them) but its totally understandable since it is a baby
full support! was just about to comment a forum myself but found this thread <3 id love if we can get more customizations for perma babies, itll be similar to how the ancient breads work! (cant have apparel, but in response, skins)

SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2021-04-22 13:31:37:

i also agree with this, as like op stated itll behind a pay wall as the scroll of fertility costs gems

SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2021-04-21 20:37:36:

this is the only reason i think there would be restrictions, unable to have gore or fresh scars on hatchlings/zombify (which would be a shame, for people who have lore for them) but its totally understandable since it is a baby
ypgSZ8z.png
support i made a permababy to look like my dog and i wanna dress her up:)
support i made a permababy to look like my dog and i wanna dress her up:)
HE/IT | FR+3
1 2 3 4