Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Marketplace Stock Sort & Search Sticky
1 2 3
Huge support. My main source of income on here was buying low and selling high when new items were released (also for other stuff but that misses my point here). But now that's impossible with the way the MP search function is set up. Being unable to search by recent stock at default was a huge disappointment for me with the MP revamp and I don't think my interest in new items (buying to sell anyway) would be strong enough for me to battle it out with fellow snipers while having 10+ tabs open. That's too big a hassle.
Huge support. My main source of income on here was buying low and selling high when new items were released (also for other stuff but that misses my point here). But now that's impossible with the way the MP search function is set up. Being unable to search by recent stock at default was a huge disappointment for me with the MP revamp and I don't think my interest in new items (buying to sell anyway) would be strong enough for me to battle it out with fellow snipers while having 10+ tabs open. That's too big a hassle.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3