Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gather As Lower Level
1 2 3
I'd definitely prefer to see a true fix to gathering, I kinda like the points idea as it guarantees progression with each level. I think the fact that gathering at a lower level would genuinely be beneficial in some cases is a problem to be fixed rather than accommodated.
I'd definitely prefer to see a true fix to gathering, I kinda like the points idea as it guarantees progression with each level. I think the fact that gathering at a lower level would genuinely be beneficial in some cases is a problem to be fixed rather than accommodated.
wq9PoXA.png
support! sounds like a neat idea :D
support! sounds like a neat idea :D
I don't think it's a bad idea, though far from perfect. As others have pointed out, it might make eggs more common. On the other hand, it could make high-level items even more rare since fewer people would just randomly find them. Not sure if that's worth the trade-off, though.
I don't think it's a bad idea, though far from perfect. As others have pointed out, it might make eggs more common. On the other hand, it could make high-level items even more rare since fewer people would just randomly find them. Not sure if that's worth the trade-off, though.
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
Hmmm... would this really solve the problem? I support if it would. I was hugely disappointed to finally get to level 34 Foraging (it took me almost 3 years) for the Mums I needed for the Blossom gene. And I've gathered in the right flights for weeks and come away with a total of two Mums. Despite level 34 being the lowest level you can gather Mums at.

Maybe there should be some other way to increase the spawn rate of relevant items, such as those needed for swipp and den slots. Or some kind of re-balance of spawn rates.
Hmmm... would this really solve the problem? I support if it would. I was hugely disappointed to finally get to level 34 Foraging (it took me almost 3 years) for the Mums I needed for the Blossom gene. And I've gathered in the right flights for weeks and come away with a total of two Mums. Despite level 34 being the lowest level you can gather Mums at.

Maybe there should be some other way to increase the spawn rate of relevant items, such as those needed for swipp and den slots. Or some kind of re-balance of spawn rates.
cmeZpcm.png
1 2 3