Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | kill button
1 2 3 4 5
I'm not sure how this would be any different from exalting?
I'm not sure how this would be any different from exalting?
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
Why is this thread still going up? Deleting dragons just isn't the way to go. Exalting already works just fine.
Why is this thread still going up? Deleting dragons just isn't the way to go. Exalting already works just fine.
74332c694ca06bf1ae3ceeac370ec53d30d44605.png
Y'all, this thread is obvious troll bait. @Peixes or @Madarakita can we get someone to lock it pls, thank you [emoji=ridgeback deadpan size=1]
Y'all, this thread is obvious troll bait. @Peixes or @Madarakita can we get someone to lock it pls, thank you
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonSnOwO Thanks for bringing this thread to our attention, however at this time I do not see any issue with the suggestion as it stands.

Just because it is not worded in a certain way does not make it a troll, and it looks like there is some valid discussion going on here. Please also be judicious in pinging the mods -- we are all happy to help when a thread has gotten out of control, or is in clear violation of forum policy such as harassment or spam, but we are not here to close the threads you don't like.

As a general reminder to everyone, please keep feedback civil and constructive. If you believe someone is trying to stir up drama, the best thing to do is to used the report button and ignore the thread.
@JonSnOwO Thanks for bringing this thread to our attention, however at this time I do not see any issue with the suggestion as it stands.

Just because it is not worded in a certain way does not make it a troll, and it looks like there is some valid discussion going on here. Please also be judicious in pinging the mods -- we are all happy to help when a thread has gotten out of control, or is in clear violation of forum policy such as harassment or spam, but we are not here to close the threads you don't like.

As a general reminder to everyone, please keep feedback civil and constructive. If you believe someone is trying to stir up drama, the best thing to do is to used the report button and ignore the thread.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

I don't think we'd get a 'kill/remove' option, rather a 'hide' or 'collapse' parent/offspring list option instead? I find that to be more likely. The information would still be around/accessible, but it could be toggle-able?
I don't think we'd get a 'kill/remove' option, rather a 'hide' or 'collapse' parent/offspring list option instead? I find that to be more likely. The information would still be around/accessible, but it could be toggle-able?
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
1 2 3 4 5