Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Avatar pic in Profile link to Derg
1 2 3 4
Support! Right now people can indicate that a dragon is their avatar in its bio, but you'd still have to search potentially 200-600 dragons (can't remember if hibden can be set as avatars) to find the note.
Support! Right now people can indicate that a dragon is their avatar in its bio, but you'd still have to search potentially 200-600 dragons (can't remember if hibden can be set as avatars) to find the note.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
support, sometimes i see someone with a really pretty avatar dragon but they have a lot of dragons, so i can't find it :(
support, sometimes i see someone with a really pretty avatar dragon but they have a lot of dragons, so i can't find it :(
I love this idea. I see avatar dragons all the time that I want to click on and like but in gigantic lairs it can be a pain to hunt them down.
I love this idea. I see avatar dragons all the time that I want to click on and like but in gigantic lairs it can be a pain to hunt them down.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Oh, there is one potential issue with this idea, I just realized. If you make a dragon your avatar, you can exalt it and keep the avatar. It will only be unavailable if you change your avi again afterwards. if this went through, some people's avis would link to exalted dragons.

however, it would make sense to keep the text of their username linked to the clan profile page, so it wouldn't be a huge problem, just one that hasn't been brought up here yet.
Oh, there is one potential issue with this idea, I just realized. If you make a dragon your avatar, you can exalt it and keep the avatar. It will only be unavailable if you change your avi again afterwards. if this went through, some people's avis would link to exalted dragons.

however, it would make sense to keep the text of their username linked to the clan profile page, so it wouldn't be a huge problem, just one that hasn't been brought up here yet.
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
Always will support this, sometimes I just wanna see someone's main derg
Always will support this, sometimes I just wanna see someone's main derg
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
Support. I actually have a link in my bio to my avatar dragon bc so many folks have asked about him, but this would be so much easier! Alternatively- maybe a dragon spotlight- maybe not just for someone's avatar dragon, but a fav, so that way folks can show off their clan leader, or a new finished project, etc! There's actually a great spot for it under the friends section! Here's a quick mockup! (The dragon image is about the same size as the random dragon on the front page) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/00f57b065a2a77af29ccab050e5d3e6c.png[/img]
Support. I actually have a link in my bio to my avatar dragon bc so many folks have asked about him, but this would be so much easier!

Alternatively- maybe a dragon spotlight- maybe not just for someone's avatar dragon, but a fav, so that way folks can show off their clan leader, or a new finished project, etc!

There's actually a great spot for it under the friends section!

Here's a quick mockup! (The dragon image is about the same size as the random dragon on the front page)

00f57b065a2a77af29ccab050e5d3e6c.png
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
support! was surprised when I found out this wasn't a feature already
support! was surprised when I found out this wasn't a feature already
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
[quote name="Thrawn" date="2021-03-11 12:08:02" ] Alternatively- maybe a dragon spotlight- maybe not just for someone's avatar dragon, but a fav, so that way folks can show off their clan leader, or a new finished project, etc! [/quote] I love this idea, it's indeed a great use of that empty column space! I'm sure there's a lot of users who would wanna give more spotlight to their fav dragons :D But also I support the general suggestion too, there's been a few times I've been squinting through large lairs trying to find the one from the avatar - doesn't help that I keep forgetting about the hibden lol.
Thrawn wrote on 2021-03-11 12:08:02:
Alternatively- maybe a dragon spotlight- maybe not just for someone's avatar dragon, but a fav, so that way folks can show off their clan leader, or a new finished project, etc!

I love this idea, it's indeed a great use of that empty column space! I'm sure there's a lot of users who would wanna give more spotlight to their fav dragons :D

But also I support the general suggestion too, there's been a few times I've been squinting through large lairs trying to find the one from the avatar - doesn't help that I keep forgetting about the hibden lol.
Support
Support
Support! I love seeing people's avatar dragons but in big clans it can be especially hard to find the specific dragon TwT
Support! I love seeing people's avatar dragons but in big clans it can be especially hard to find the specific dragon TwT
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
1 2 3 4