Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add deity entries to Encyclopedia?
1 2
I'd love that! I made a suggestion a little while back for NPC encyclopedia pages (Tripp, Roundsey, etc), but I'd forgotten to include deities! It'd be a lot of fun to have, I think.
I'd love that! I made a suggestion a little while back for NPC encyclopedia pages (Tripp, Roundsey, etc), but I'd forgotten to include deities! It'd be a lot of fun to have, I think.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Support! Would be cool to know more about the individual personalities of the deities!
Support! Would be cool to know more about the individual personalities of the deities!
You beat me to this.
You beat me to this.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
support, I remember back when I joined up and up until they revamped the encyclopedia there was this greyed out chapter called "The eleven" which I imagine was meant to be about the deities and they'd add it in at a later date.

so if they were planning on doing do anyways, where's the harm
support, I remember back when I joined up and up until they revamped the encyclopedia there was this greyed out chapter called "The eleven" which I imagine was meant to be about the deities and they'd add it in at a later date.

so if they were planning on doing do anyways, where's the harm
DVcXRyP.png
S u p p o r t
S u p p o r t
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
Support
Being able to easily access deity lore would be great, plus it’d be cool to learn more about each individual one.
Support
Being able to easily access deity lore would be great, plus it’d be cool to learn more about each individual one.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
Support! I thought this was already a thing but I guess not
Support! I thought this was already a thing but I guess not
tn0RSo5.png
9hqcHsy.png
56yqAPu.png
G8AyR6r.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
they/them
8+ FR
A large eyed creature bounds at the viewer, rainbow striped cape flowing across its back. Rainbow hearts surround it.
......................................... HW4lpxl.png
7UXlQKU.gif
1 2