Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | ‘Bond with all’ button for famili
1 2
As someone who is currently bonding with 800~ familiars every day, I don't support.

If you could just click a button, where is the satisfaction of getting them to awakened?
I'd be highly disappointed if they added anything like that.
Only bond with what you can handle, if 80 is too much then pick a smaller figure.

As suggested above, use your arrow keys on your keyboard. Click bond and then right arrow and it's just a two step process. As long as the familiar pop up has loaded then you're set
As someone who is currently bonding with 800~ familiars every day, I don't support.

If you could just click a button, where is the satisfaction of getting them to awakened?
I'd be highly disappointed if they added anything like that.
Only bond with what you can handle, if 80 is too much then pick a smaller figure.

As suggested above, use your arrow keys on your keyboard. Click bond and then right arrow and it's just a two step process. As long as the familiar pop up has loaded then you're set
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something
No support. It would ruin the economy and trash FR completely.
No support. It would ruin the economy and trash FR completely.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Honestly, on a computer, I still find that opening all the dragons in one lair tab up in individual browser tabs is faster than the arrow key method, especially since the popups now seem a bit slower to come up for me.

However, No support, as this would be bad for lag, inflation, and there general rule of 'effort = rewards'. One click of a button should not equal 205 rewards (as that is how many dragons yo ucan currently have, and thus how many dragons you can have familiars on)
Honestly, on a computer, I still find that opening all the dragons in one lair tab up in individual browser tabs is faster than the arrow key method, especially since the popups now seem a bit slower to come up for me.

However, No support, as this would be bad for lag, inflation, and there general rule of 'effort = rewards'. One click of a button should not equal 205 rewards (as that is how many dragons yo ucan currently have, and thus how many dragons you can have familiars on)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2