Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | NEW BREED: Deer Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="BiscuitTheDog" date="2020-02-07 17:27:57" ] om i love those deers so much- so, i love deer i love dragons deer + dragon = DEER DRAGON TL;DR Support! [/quote] Yus! Dainty little deer with fangs combined with wings and horns sounds like heaven!
BiscuitTheDog wrote on 2020-02-07 17:27:57:
om i love those deers so much-
so,
i love deer
i love dragons
deer + dragon = DEER DRAGON
TL;DR Support!

Yus! Dainty little deer with fangs combined with wings and horns sounds like heaven!
Might draw some art for y'all on this thread if the inspiration strikes
deer dragons seem like a cool nature ancient. maybe they could have blossom, and some terts could change horn length idk
(would anyone object to giving them extra legs or ears because i like doing that to creatures)
deer dragons seem like a cool nature ancient. maybe they could have blossom, and some terts could change horn length idk
(would anyone object to giving them extra legs or ears because i like doing that to creatures)
66.png
[quote name="LuckOfTheClaws" date="2020-02-08 07:24:30" ] Might draw some art for y'all on this thread if the inspiration strikes deer dragons seem like a cool nature ancient. maybe they could have blossom, and some terts could change horn length idk (would anyone object to giving them extra legs or ears because i like doing that to creatures) [/quote] No objections here! Especially extra ears could look really amazing! I hope inspiration strike, I would love to see your take on this!
LuckOfTheClaws wrote on 2020-02-08 07:24:30:

No objections here! Especially extra ears could look really amazing! I hope inspiration strike, I would love to see your take on this!
Doesn't matter what the proposition is, I'll find myself fully supporting any breed suggestion lol

and yes!!! dainty dergs, beautiful ladies and elegant mans
Doesn't matter what the proposition is, I'll find myself fully supporting any breed suggestion lol

Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
[quote name="Helticks" date="2020-02-08 11:16:24" ] Doesn't matter what the proposition is, I'll find myself fully supporting any breed suggestion lol and yes!!! dainty dergs, beautiful ladies and elegant mans [/quote] Yus! Give us traditionally "feminine" looking male dragons!
Helticks wrote on 2020-02-08 11:16:24:

Yus! Give us traditionally "feminine" looking male dragons!
*yeets a peryton at all of you*

Stag and bird? Deer dragon? definitely similar

But also, support! I feel we need more dragons that are based on animals, it would make anatomy a lot easier for FR artists.

But also, support! I feel we need more dragons that are based on animals, it would make anatomy a lot easier for FR artists.
Tundras are kind of like them. They got huge canines.
[quote name="Pollyanna0015" date="2020-02-09 07:26:28" ] *yeets a peryton at all of you* Stag and bird? Deer dragon? definitely similar But also, support! I feel we need more dragons that are based on animals, it would make anatomy a lot easier for FR artists. [/quote] I had to google what a Peryton is and OMG you're absolutely right! They're almost exactly what I had in mind when thinking about dragon+deer ideas! Also I now have a new fav mythical animal, thanks lol
Pollyanna0015 wrote on 2020-02-09 07:26:28:

I had to google what a Peryton is and OMG you're absolutely right! They're almost exactly what I had in mind when thinking about dragon+deer ideas! Also I now have a new fav mythical animal, thanks lol
[quote name="Ossium" date="2020-02-09 08:23:41" ] Tundras are kind of like them. They got huge canines. [/quote] Sorry, I've never seen a Tundra with large canines before. Is there some official artwork I've missed? I'd love to see it!
Ossium wrote on 2020-02-09 08:23:41:

Sorry, I've never seen a Tundra with large canines before. Is there some official artwork I've missed? I'd love to see it!
We've been getting a lot of larger, tougher dragons lately (bogs, gaolers, and banes) so any dainty and elegant breed would be refreshing! I'm not particularly a fan of Fae, but the concept of a "deer-dragon" seems to fall closer to PCs and skydancers, so I'm definitely interested! Maybe I'll play around with some visual development after I finish my homework?
We've been getting a lot of larger, tougher dragons lately (bogs, gaolers, and banes) so any dainty and elegant breed would be refreshing! I'm not particularly a fan of Fae, but the concept of a "deer-dragon" seems to fall closer to PCs and skydancers, so I'm definitely interested! Maybe I'll play around with some visual development after I finish my homework?
3 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6