Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | treaasure/gem exchange? or bank?
1 2
Not really comfortable with devs setting ratios. They already shape the economy with planned releases and that should be the comfortable draw the line. No support.
Not really comfortable with devs setting ratios. They already shape the economy with planned releases and that should be the comfortable draw the line. No support.
The only possible way I think this would happen is like with a lot of other games, where you wouldn't be able to convert treasure into Gems, but the other way around, and only in bulk. That way, players can still set a ratio, but the gems would still have significance and still be bought.

Mind you, with a 1:1000 ratio, that would probably crash the economy hard when it comes to treasure. Maybe at a 1:500 or a 1:250 ratio instead.
The only possible way I think this would happen is like with a lot of other games, where you wouldn't be able to convert treasure into Gems, but the other way around, and only in bulk. That way, players can still set a ratio, but the gems would still have significance and still be bought.

Mind you, with a 1:1000 ratio, that would probably crash the economy hard when it comes to treasure. Maybe at a 1:500 or a 1:250 ratio instead.
No support.

It would, as said, destroy the fact that we have a ingame gain currency (treasure) and a outgame currency (gems, even when you get tiny bits ingame its mainly bought by using RL money).
Not even starting with the eco overall.

If you want to trade t for ge and otherwise, your go to is and should always be other players.
No support.

It would, as said, destroy the fact that we have a ingame gain currency (treasure) and a outgame currency (gems, even when you get tiny bits ingame its mainly bought by using RL money).
Not even starting with the eco overall.

If you want to trade t for ge and otherwise, your go to is and should always be other players.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

I would be happy if someone could give me a bit of treasure for my gems, I have only 26 right now but I'd trade 1g for 700-1k treasure~
I would be happy if someone could give me a bit of treasure for my gems, I have only 26 right now but I'd trade 1g for 700-1k treasure~
Love wholeheartedly
@Pancakethegreat Try the Items for Sale forum. That's where people exchange gems. Either find a thread there that someone else has made or make your own thread with a ratio you're ok with in the title.
@Pancakethegreat Try the Items for Sale forum. That's where people exchange gems. Either find a thread there that someone else has made or make your own thread with a ratio you're ok with in the title.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness Thanks for the suggestion!
@LordJeanliness Thanks for the suggestion!
Love wholeheartedly
1 2