Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Ancient breed - Cuckoo
1 2 3 4
I would rather we just see a cuckoo egg pop up in the nest, and we have the chance to scavenge the egg from the nest once we've incubated until the rest of the nest hatches. When we scavenge the egg from the nest, it goes into our inventory as an unhatched cuckoo egg. That way, there's no G1s with predicted colors or genes, and we can choose if we want to actually keep the egg or not.

If you choose not to scavenge the egg, it'll still hatch from that nest with random colors, but it's parents will be the parents of the nests and not G1.
I would rather we just see a cuckoo egg pop up in the nest, and we have the chance to scavenge the egg from the nest once we've incubated until the rest of the nest hatches. When we scavenge the egg from the nest, it goes into our inventory as an unhatched cuckoo egg. That way, there's no G1s with predicted colors or genes, and we can choose if we want to actually keep the egg or not.

If you choose not to scavenge the egg, it'll still hatch from that nest with random colors, but it's parents will be the parents of the nests and not G1.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2019-07-03 11:48:17" ] Also... they could do the toothless dance. Just imagine. [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/03c6ba8bcaf6b3e79b767a01b1ef8fa1/tenor.gif[/img] [/quote] They're Furries [emoji=blue gem size=1]
Cutiepaws wrote on 2019-07-03 11:48:17:
Also... they could do the toothless dance. Just imagine.
tenor.gif

They're Furries
He/They
Quote:
If a Cuckoo egg is added, you get your original nest contents, but also a Cuckoo.
Additionally, every time you incubate the nest, there's a chance that a Cuckoo will appear.
To be very clear: a Cuckoo does NOT replace any of your eggs. You will get however many eggs you otherwise would have, but you will ALSO get a Cuckoo egg.

Okay i know this is from last year, but I actually really like this idea. A few things would have to be tweaked im sure, but the above? Excellent workaround. I love the idea of there being no downside to this, simply a nice surprise. And being able to discard that surprise if you dont want it.

The mechanic honestly sounds really fun! I love the idea that it can take on the colors of the dragons in the nest (gives it that fun magical vibe rather than just a birb) and would be considered their hatchling! Thats really unique and a fun surprise with really no loss given you dont have to hatch them!
Though I think the ability to pass on colors to a G1 might be a bit much for some people.
I honestly don't care and I think the unhatched Cuckoo egg is a great idea, but I cant say I know much at all about the G1 market or anything. I know some color combos are extremely expensive though.

Having it be an ancient breed is pretty cool too, specifically for the line-breaking terts. Id love to see a cockatoo-like crest or a fancy comb, or some other such bird head adornment as an optional tert.
And I do love that it can hatch from modern nests as well. This is very well thought out and I'd love it!
I also think it's hilarious that Cuckoos can sneak an egg into another Cuckoo nest.

Anyway support. This would be a really cool mechanic and a unique way to get a breed that isnt just "buy a scroll". It feels like you found something, like finding an egg in the coli or while gathering, and I think thats neat!
Quote:
If a Cuckoo egg is added, you get your original nest contents, but also a Cuckoo.
Additionally, every time you incubate the nest, there's a chance that a Cuckoo will appear.
To be very clear: a Cuckoo does NOT replace any of your eggs. You will get however many eggs you otherwise would have, but you will ALSO get a Cuckoo egg.

Okay i know this is from last year, but I actually really like this idea. A few things would have to be tweaked im sure, but the above? Excellent workaround. I love the idea of there being no downside to this, simply a nice surprise. And being able to discard that surprise if you dont want it.

The mechanic honestly sounds really fun! I love the idea that it can take on the colors of the dragons in the nest (gives it that fun magical vibe rather than just a birb) and would be considered their hatchling! Thats really unique and a fun surprise with really no loss given you dont have to hatch them!
Though I think the ability to pass on colors to a G1 might be a bit much for some people.
I honestly don't care and I think the unhatched Cuckoo egg is a great idea, but I cant say I know much at all about the G1 market or anything. I know some color combos are extremely expensive though.

Having it be an ancient breed is pretty cool too, specifically for the line-breaking terts. Id love to see a cockatoo-like crest or a fancy comb, or some other such bird head adornment as an optional tert.
And I do love that it can hatch from modern nests as well. This is very well thought out and I'd love it!
I also think it's hilarious that Cuckoos can sneak an egg into another Cuckoo nest.

Anyway support. This would be a really cool mechanic and a unique way to get a breed that isnt just "buy a scroll". It feels like you found something, like finding an egg in the coli or while gathering, and I think thats neat!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
1 2 3 4