Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Toggle Dragon's Ability to Breed
1 2
*throws ALL the support in* I hate having one of my most important dragons hidden away in the HD just because I have been living in fear of accidentally breeding her. [emoji=tundra sad size=2]
*throws ALL the support in*

I hate having one of my most important dragons hidden away in the HD just because I have been living in fear of accidentally breeding her.
Stuff will one day go here.
I support this, I once accidentally bred a dragon who wasn't supposed to be bred and I hate having the long list of RTB dragons when I do breed (which is how accidents can happen) so having the option to turn off breeding would be a really nice quality of life update.
I support this, I once accidentally bred a dragon who wasn't supposed to be bred and I hate having the long list of RTB dragons when I do breed (which is how accidents can happen) so having the option to turn off breeding would be a really nice quality of life update.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support!
Support!
tumblr_psudqi73dp1wogl4wo2_100.png
z3JrKHc.png
Support. I'm a G1 monolair and I don't breed my permanent residents ever. When I go to breed fodder, I don't want my G1s showing up on that list.

It's too easy to make a mistake, and nesting mistakes as they are now are completely non-correctable. If we're not able to cancel nests, then at least let us disable breeding for dragons we don't want to breed.
Support. I'm a G1 monolair and I don't breed my permanent residents ever. When I go to breed fodder, I don't want my G1s showing up on that list.

It's too easy to make a mistake, and nesting mistakes as they are now are completely non-correctable. If we're not able to cancel nests, then at least let us disable breeding for dragons we don't want to breed.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Huge support
Huge support
4780af809beb9cf144809c206d254a2d.png
Support! I have a ton of g1s that I don't want to breed and I always have to triple check the names to make sure I'm not breeding the wrong dragons by accident (im too heckin paranoid xd)
Support! I have a ton of g1s that I don't want to breed and I always have to triple check the names to make sure I'm not breeding the wrong dragons by accident (im too heckin paranoid xd)
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
1 2