Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Assay genealogy?
1 2
I actually think it could be useful to be able to trace the lineage of connected dragons.

When I see mutual progenitor, I need to know what generation they are, is it enough to breed once and use their hatchie or not, and I go to see parents, and parents of parents, and parents of parents of parents, and two minutes later i'm drowned in parents and still don't see the one they were connected through.

I'd appreciate being able to input IDs and see something like:

Max > Rachel > JonSnow > Winterfell
Max > Pippin > Flower

So I instantly know how exactly are they connected and can easily count generations needed for their bloodlines to be disconnected.

So I support, I guess, if I got Aiden's idea right.
I actually think it could be useful to be able to trace the lineage of connected dragons.

When I see mutual progenitor, I need to know what generation they are, is it enough to breed once and use their hatchie or not, and I go to see parents, and parents of parents, and parents of parents of parents, and two minutes later i'm drowned in parents and still don't see the one they were connected through.

I'd appreciate being able to input IDs and see something like:

Max > Rachel > JonSnow > Winterfell
Max > Pippin > Flower

So I instantly know how exactly are they connected and can easily count generations needed for their bloodlines to be disconnected.

So I support, I guess, if I got Aiden's idea right.
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
This would be useful to me, too! Sometimes, I'd prefer to hang onto a dragon for a project in order to breed out their relation to another dragon. It'd be nice to know how distant, exactly, that relation was at a glance.
This would be useful to me, too! Sometimes, I'd prefer to hang onto a dragon for a project in order to breed out their relation to another dragon. It'd be nice to know how distant, exactly, that relation was at a glance.
0Xrg9Di.png
1 2