Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum "Fairgrounds" Money
1 2
I... don't quite get what OP is trying to get. Because the leading paragraphs were comparing how Fairground can be tedious and coli can be fun (hence more people are doing coli) seemed to be saying that coli has an advantage already, then it led to the conclusion of 'The coliseum needs to run at the same Lucky Streak treasure as the Fairgrounds' which seemed to imply there should be a nerf. But, coli don't give out direct treasure at all? So now I have to change my thinking and see this suggestion as 'coli is more fun and more people are doing it, so we should give it a 75k treasure buff', is that what this suggestion is?

If OP meant for the coli to have a nerf, since it does't drop treasure directly anyway, I don't see the need or how this can be done (in the way OP described). If OP meant for the coli to have a buff, coli-grinders already earn way more than fairground grinders anyway so I don't see why it needs a buff.
I... don't quite get what OP is trying to get. Because the leading paragraphs were comparing how Fairground can be tedious and coli can be fun (hence more people are doing coli) seemed to be saying that coli has an advantage already, then it led to the conclusion of 'The coliseum needs to run at the same Lucky Streak treasure as the Fairgrounds' which seemed to imply there should be a nerf. But, coli don't give out direct treasure at all? So now I have to change my thinking and see this suggestion as 'coli is more fun and more people are doing it, so we should give it a 75k treasure buff', is that what this suggestion is?

If OP meant for the coli to have a nerf, since it does't drop treasure directly anyway, I don't see the need or how this can be done (in the way OP described). If OP meant for the coli to have a buff, coli-grinders already earn way more than fairground grinders anyway so I don't see why it needs a buff.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2